Apartment for sale
1903/16 Gadigal Avenue,
2 2 1
Expressions of Interest
Stunning Corner Penthouse offering Incredible ViewsA rare opportunity has presented itself to secure this incredible level 19 and 20 Penthouse apartment in a highly desirable Green Square location. Awaken to incredible sunrises over Moore Park Golf Course from your split level corner penthouse, offering 176sqm of indoor/outdoor living. Completed less than one year ago, you will enjoy all day sunshine on your private rooftop terrace. Evenings offer mesmerizing sunsets, whilst you entertain family & friends at one of your many envious gatherings. Your friends and family will not want to leave. This truly is a wonderful home, views to Randwick Racecourse, the SCG & Botany Bay need to be seen to be believed.
- Level 19 & 20 corner penthouse with 176sqm of indoor/outdoor living
- Floor to ceiling glass windows across living room and both bedrooms
- East facing with gorgeous sunrises over the leafy Moore Park Golf Course
- Private rooftop terrace perfect for entertaining and watching the sunset
- Chic, modern kitchen offers stainless steel Miele appliances & glass splashback
- Formal entry hallway, engineered timber floors, ducted air conditioning
- Large study room perfect for the entrepreneurï¿½s home office setup
- Close to UNSW, Sydney University and University of Technology Sydney
Stroll to East Village Shopping Centre and Danks Street for some great eateries and cafes. Just 3km from the CBD, Waterloo rates as one of the most vibrant, convenient and connected villages in the city where you can shop, work, study and play, right in the heart of inner Sydney. Close to UNSW, Sydney Uni & UTS, Green Square station, future proposed light rail and a growing network of cycle-ways, Emblem puts you at the centre of it all. For jet setters, airport proximity makes national and international travel a breeze.
Last updated: 12:34AM on Apr 13th 2019