Rural for sale
191 Glen Ora Road,
5 2 4
Logan Leigh - Historic Homestead Positioned Overlooking the RiverCurrently Running Angus Cows & Calves – Ideal for Horses
A Picturesque and Private Location
Enjoys an Approx. 3 km Frontage to the Wallamba River
Combining the Best in Agriculture with Lifestyle on the Coast
Approx. 64.93 ha – 160.44 acres
• Idyllic and private coastal location – positioned in a horse shoe bend of the Wallamba River.
• 5 mins Nabiac and Freeway, 25 mins pristine beaches, 3 hours Sydney CBD.
• The tree-lined driveway provides a commanding entrance to the property.
• Highly fertile and picturesque river flat country.
• Securely fenced into 15 paddocks – 10 dams, a large lagoon and 11 livestock troughs.
• Beautifully presented 2 storey Federation homestead overlooking the river and set in established gardens with an in-ground swimming pool.
• Unlimited recreational activities – fishing, swimming and deep water access to Forster, beaches, restaurants, shops etc.
"Logan Leigh” will tick every box.
Location, productivity, presentation, lifestyle, the list is endless.
We guarantee you will be very proud to own “Logan Leigh”.
Detailed Information Memorandum available.
Last updated: 11:52AM on Jun 2nd 2018