House for sale
192 Rode Road,
Wavell Heights, QLD
4 3 1
Outstanding Opportunity on 1,364m2 (2 Lots)Much loved and presented for sale for the first time in over 40 years, this exceptionally built, 1940's cavity-brick home offers all the character and whimsy evocative of its era, plus a world of opportunity to further capitalise with a subdivision/redevelopment/renovation (STCA) and take full advantage of the enviable 1,364m2 over 2 lots with its stunning backdrop of City views.
Positioned in the historic and highly sought-after original Dress Circle Precinct of Wavell Heights, take full advantage of what is sure to be one of the suburbs most unique and rewarding opportunities available in the market today.
Step inside, and back in time with beautiful arched hallways, soaring ornate ceilings and grandly proportioned rooms which reflect the pedigree of this homes hey-day.
The floorplan sees three well proportioned bedrooms, master with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite, an additional guest room, two bathrooms, a selection of formal lounge and dining rooms, and a fabulous retro kitchen with adjoining meals area.
Start with beautiful basics and use this charismatic home's sold bones, plentiful space and deep private gardens to create your own family estate (STCA).
Very rarely does such a significant opportunity present itself in such a fantastic location, with easy reach to all desired amenities including local shops, cafes, public transport, quality schools and family parklands, as well as close proximity to Westfield Chermside and main arterial roads to get you to and from the City/Airport with ease.
Key features bound to impress include:
* 1,364m2 over 2 lots
* 30.5m frontage x 44.7m depth (approx.)
* Stunning City lights backdrop (build up and reap uninterrupted views)
* Exceptional scope to subdivide or redevelop
* Original 1940's cavity-brick home
* Character features throughout including arched entryways, bold colours and aesthetics, and soaring ornate ceilings
* Three bedrooms, master with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
* Additional guest room with separate access
* Over-sized lounge, dining and sunroom (or second living)
* Large original eat-in kitchen with adjoining meals zone
* Two additional bathrooms
* Two separate rear storage/utility rooms
* Close proximity all desired amenities including, public transport, quality schools, local shops & Westfield Chermside
* Easy access to the M7 for an easy commute to the City/Airport.
* Plus much more
For further information and to arrange an inspection, contact Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you at 192 Rode Road Wavell Heights.
Last updated: 06:20PM on Nov 11th 2019