192A Powder Works Road,
Elanora Heights, NSW
SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER BY DUANE HUNTERNorth Facing Single Level Living
Set back from the road this single level, brick home offers a relaxed lifestyle and flowing floorplan. Positioned to capture the northerly sun, the living and front garden of the home are flooded with natural light. This residence is well presented throughout with clean and crisp finishes including brand new kitchen and flooring, refurbished bathroom and freshly painted throughout whilst being a 300m walk from Elanora Heights Village making it ideal for young families, downsizers or astute investors.
- New kitchen with modern stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard storage positioned off the combined living and dining
- Spacious, combined living and dining flowing out onto the front verandah with northern aspect
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-ins and all with brand new carpeted floorings
- Low maintenance grassed yard with northern aspect which is fenced for children and pets to enjoy
- Full refurbished bathroom with additional separate toilet located in the internal laundry
- Single lock-up garage with additional single carport and secure car space for another vehicle
- Downlights and neutral tones throughout
- Positioned in the Elanora Heights Public School catchment
Being only minutes drive from some of Sydneys most beautiful beaches, local shopping villages and also with direct access to city public transport this home offers a fantastic place to relax, unwind and enjoy.
Land Size: 514sqm
Council Rates: $450.69 per quarter
Water: $168.38 per quarter plus usage