House for sale
193 Belgrave-gembrook Road,
5 2 4
Limestone Home on 10 Acres of Picture Postcard Lifestyle LivingIf you were to conjure an image in your mind’s eye of the perfect family lifestyle property, this would be the ultimate daydream that occupies your thoughts for the future. A unique and absolutely gorgeous Mount Gambier limestone home plus a two story self-contained barn style second dwelling, with amazing valley view’s to the Sherbrooke forest valley and across to the Dandenong Ranges National Park. From the very first glance this picture postcard property will tug at your heart strings and answer all of your questions regarding lifestyle and functionality for all the family, with the additional big plus of being only 5 minutes to Belgrave & all the convenient amenities.
Gleaming hardwood timber floors flow through 2 of the 3 living areas of this stunning split level design to the 4 bedrooms plus study/home office or possible 5th bedroom. The master bedroom includes a full ensuite bathroom with double spa & double shower.
This architecturally designed family home has living space for 3 generations especially when you include the two story “Barn” at the end of the sealed driveway which includes an expansive workshop for not only the tools and equipment and a garage for the car, but also offers fully self-contained accommodation. Perfect options for the extended family, the teenagers or the 20 somethings with living area, bathroom/laundry plus huge attic style bedroom & study and of course the views!
The robust character of the main residence is such a charming drawcard. Big rooms with high vaulted ceilings and inspiring garden outlook and amazing hills views from every room. The contemporary kitchen features high gloss cabinets, natural granite benchtops, stainless steel double Damani oven & Asko dishwasher perfect for entertaining, opening through to the central dining zone and relaxing lounge, all on the lower level. A beautiful built in Heat Charm fireplace sends warmth up throughout the house, with Ducted Heating and split systems ensuring climate control.
A huge wrap around merbau deck, partly covered, promises year round relaxing and entertaining is catered for with a dedicated wine cellar, keeping your favourite reds at the ideal temperature all year round.
Other features include:-
• 10 fully fenced and cleared acres, with separate paddocks for grazing your favourite animal friends.
• Extensive garden landscaping, including a highly productive fruit tree orchard and vegetable gardens.
• Fully fenced sealed tree lined driveway, ample parking and turn around.
• Split system heating/cooling, and ducted gas heating.
• 3 water tanks for garden watering & livestock use (30,000 litres).
• Double steel carport + double garage.
• Mains water supply to house & high pressure to paddocks
• Underground Power supply including 5.5kw solar inverter & 4KW Panels
• Solar HWS & Electric back up.
• Self-contained waste water treatment system with irrigation system to gardens.
• Prime location, 5 mins from Belgrave, direct access to bus, train, shops, schools
Every aspect of this empowering & fulfilling lifestyle has been covered, so the pleasure will be yours for the taking.
Call Trevor Bell or Corinne Sukroo for an appointment to inspect.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
Last updated: 02:09PM on May 23rd 2018