Apartment for sale
193/74 Old Burleigh Road,
Surfers Paradise, QLD
3 2 2
FIRST TIME ON MARKET
ABSOLUTE BEACHFRONT EXCLUSIVE RESIDENTIAL ONLY BUILDINGRare as hens' teeth this outstanding 196sqm 3-bedroom apartment has just been placed on the market for the first time. Tightly held you will be impressed with its sprawling and spacious single level floor plan. No stairs here
Designer finishes ooze quality and style throughout, nothing to do just move in, relax and take advantage of the magnificent oceanfront panorama that takes in city towers and views to Rainbow Bay from all living areas and bedrooms.
If you've been looking to downsize then this is the lifestyle apartment for you with three fast lifts to your floor, enclosed garage for two cars (side by side) in the secure basement parking.
If you are entertaining family, friends or grandkids the resort facilities include beautiful gardens, indoor/outdoor pools, tennis court, spa, gym, sauna, BBQ areas and most important direct access to patrolled beaches. Restaurants caf's, shops and the Grail is only a short walk away, as too the famous Northcliffe Surf Club.
This is the first time this impeccable apartment has been for sale. Hurry to inspect and secure this rare opportunity.
• Exclusive residential only building, grand foyer and on-site management
• 3 spacious bedrooms, ensuites, walk in fitted dressing room to master suite all with ocean views
• Designer finishes including luxury marble bathrooms plus separate powder room
• Large fully equipped Laundry
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Extra-large wrap around kitchen, granite bench tops and breakfast bar
• Open plan oceanfront lounge, separate dining and office area
• Beautiful Shutters and Roman blinds, electric curtains
• Wide balconies for entertaining
• Secure basement parking - private garage for 2 side by side large carparks
• Full resort facilities including indoor/outdoor pools, tennis court, spa, gym, sauna and BBQ areas
• Direct gate access to the patrolled beach
Last updated: 05:19AM on Jan 21st 2019