House for sale
19/40 Hemsley Road, Naturaliste,
5 2 0
$1.03M business and residence
A Top Resort's Management Rights With 5 Bed Family HomeWonderful opportunity to purchase a 5 bed, 2 bath family home with a separate reception/laundry building and 9m x 6m Colorbond shed all on a big 1400sqm strata lot and the Management Rights for 12 holiday homes in a long established, popular resort.
• The resort is located at the northern end of Margaret River Region, in between Yallingup and Dunsborough - close to everything, but quietly hidden away!
• You'll be close to some stunning surf beaches and to the safe, calm waters of Geographe Bay. You'll also be close to numerous vineyards, restaurants and attractions.
• Its around a three hour drive south by car from Perth, which is approximately 250kms away.
• The resort features a range of spacious chalets suiting a diverse range of guests, from young families to older couples to large groups to business retreats and everything in between.
• The bulk of the market is from Perth, but there is good proportion of intrastate and international guests, particularly attracted to the back to nature feel of the resort and the resident wildlife. This wider market is set to profit in the near future due to planned extensions to the nearby airport in Busselton (approx. 30minutes away).
• On your doorstep is the Bushshack Brewery, a great spot to chill out over some home-style brews and the OM day spa for relaxation and beauty treatments.
• This is an award-winning business which has benefited by being well managed over the last six years - meaning lots of repeat business!
• Certificate of excellent from Trip Advisor each of the last five years
• Fully accredited with Tourism WA. Accredited Tourism businesses are recognised as fully professional, ethical and reliable operators.
• A nature tourism certified operator' certification from Ecotourism Australia.
• The business is easy to run and offers the opportunity to enjoy the down south lifestyle. Short reception hours equate to lots of flexibility to get out and about - whether that's for a surf, some fishing, a coffee in town or visit to a local vineyard
• All systems are in place with thorough documentation - ready for new manager to just walk in
• Excellent website in place along with reservations system linked to multiple booking channels (booking.com, Expedia, etc).
• Email database of 4500 engaged previous guests - (average open rate above 40%, more than double industry average).
• Excellent relationships with local trades ensuring any maintenance issues are being handled swiftly.
• Current managers happy to provide one week on the job training, as required.
Income Growth Potential
This can be achieved if:
• The buyers wish to participate in the cleaning and other caretaking duties (rather than out-source labour) then the income would be substantially greater.
• Opportunities from product enhancement - e.g. WiFi or air-conditioning
• Opportunities to add value to guests and earn additional revenue - e.g. breakfast / cheese platters or in room massage / chefs
The Residence and Other Improvements
• Skilfully renovated and extended in 2013, the manager's residence offers quality accommodation for you and your family.
• Featuring 3 extra large bedrooms, 2 single bedrooms, two bathrooms (one ensuite), two living rooms, a massive country style kitchen / diner and a huge patio area and lawn backing onto forest. The house is set on 1400sqm, surrounded by common ground, which cannot be built on.
• Heating / cooling is provided by a cosy wood-burner supplemented by air-conditioning units and the verandah running along the northside of the home provides shelter year-round.
• You'll have kangaroos grazing in the garden, view possums every night when putting your free-range chooks to bed and be visited by a myriad of birdlife
• A new 2017 dedicated reception and laundry building adds further privacy and an air of professionalism
• 9m x 6m Colorbond shed
• You also get full use of the resort swimming pool, tennis court and play area.
Last updated: 11:50AM on Aug 8th 2018