House for sale
195 Old Mount Barker Road,
4 3 2
ROSEVILLE C1896OFFERS CLOSE Wed 28 Nov at 2pm (usp)
As you enter the front gate, the unique magic that is Roseville is captivating. Slow to reveal and a feast for the senses, it is hard not to be seduced by this generously proportioned turn of the century home. Privately located behind an established garden room, the home offers a step back in time without compromising on modern-day comforts. Completed with a self-contained pool pavilion and grass court, Roseville is a true entertainer.
What we love about the home:
- Sizable Character laden home in excellent condition
- The generous open plan kitchen/meals area flows on the stunning all-weather entertaining
- Suited to the many hats of cooking, family wrangling and hosting, the country style kitchen is a productive and inclusive space
- Designed by Pauline Hurren, the Conservatory facilitates both generous spaces to entertain and the flow required to pull off unforgettable gatherings and is a stunning space for quiet reflection
- North Facing, the conservatory doubles to provide radiant heat in the cooler months and perfect place to retreat on Summer evenings
- A hardwood deck completes the outstanding living/entertaining area, perfect for barbeques with views over the established Golden Elm's and Camellias
- Dining and reception rooms feature at the front of the home. Located adjacent the kitchen, there is an option for entertaining at every turn
- In keeping with the era, all bedrooms are significant in proportion with garden views
- The newly renovated main bathroom features underfloor heating, luxe deep bath and separate shower
- With the original owner employed by the Mt Lofty Botanical Gardens, the grounds are naturally a gardener's delight.
- It's easy to unwind as you traverse the many paths of Roseville. Pick Mandarins, Apples and Limes amidst age-old Camellias and Rhododendrons
- The Pool Pavilion is significant, offering mezzanine level, kitchenette, bathroom, cellar and lounge. With influences of Tuscany, this is another stylish entertainment option
- North/South Grass Tennis Court
- Remote access gated entrance leads to the double garage plus additional parking onsite for another 4 cars
- Lockable pedestrian entrance
Unforgettable from the moment you step inside this is a home with a perfect blend of practicalities and intangibles. Located a short drive to Stirling, 12 minutes to the Toll Gate and proximate to public transport this home is a must consider.
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN
Last updated: 04:42PM on Nov 18th 2018