House for sale
196 Croudace Street,
New Lambton Heights, NSW
5 2 1
Friendly Auction - Price Guide on Request
Exclusive And Quite Location, Space, Grace and CharacterBuilt in a time when space and quality were hallmarks of construction, this classic double storey brick beauty is an inspirational fusion of 1940's character with modern updates for present-day family living, where indoors and out integrate effortlessly and lush leafy views take centre stage.
Take a tour past the beautifully manicured box hedged gardens and long driveway into an entrance hallway where the formal lounge and dining room are highlighted by plush new carpet and an Art Deco inspired working fireplace. The spacious kitchen sits at the heart of the home and is in mint condition ready to use now while planning for a contemporary dream design. Relaxed family living sits to the rear of the layout where a stylish new bathroom, Euro laundry and bedroom interact. From here, glass doors unveil the paved alfresco and terraced lawns ideal for small or large gatherings. A fifth bedroom also on this level offers floorplan flexibility as a private home office. The original turned timber staircase rises to the upper level where three further bedrooms share a renovated family bathroom with wet area shower and bath and separate w/c. The air-conditioned master bedroom features a walk-in robe and bay window that appears to float dreamily above a canopy of trees.
Perfectly placed in this exclusive and tightly held enclave with easy access to village life and coveted New Lambton Public School, this substantial home will appeal to growing families and medical staff from the nearby John Hunter Hospital.
- Dual level brick and tile family home on 695sqm parcel
- Subtle Art Deco influence with curved front patio and large windows
- Air-conditioned lounge and dining with gas outlet and working fireplace; A/C also to master bedroom
- Kitchen appointed with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Air-conditioned relaxed family living with large windows capturing a leafy outlook
- Five bedrooms, three up, two down share two smartly renovated bathrooms
- Paved alfresco entertaining area with retractable awning, water feature and outdoor speakers
- Plenty of lawn for kids to run around, add a pool (STCA) or relax with a glass of wine
- Single garage with auto door and valuable storage space sits under the home complemented by a parking bay for two further vehicles
- 1300m to New Lambton's shops and cafes and less than 10 mins to the university
Pest and building reports available on request.
To secure your exclusive inspection today contact your selling agents Brock Ward and Diana Apostolovski.
Last updated: 12:34PM on Sep 20th 2017