House for sale
196 Denison Road,
Dulwich Hill, NSW
4 1 2
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
COMBINED 4BR HOUSE PLUS COMMERCIAL PROPERTY (B1 NEIGHBOURHOOD CENTRE ZONING)This is a rare opportunity indeed. Not only do you have a completely renovated 4BR home but also on the same title (zoned B1 Neighbourhood Centre zoning), there is a separate dwelling utilised as a full office (approximately 80m2 with bathroom, office, storage and its own courtyard. Suits many uses subject to council approval.
THE MAIN RESIDENCE
- Fully renovated with 4 very large bedrooms (3 with built in robes). The fourth bedroom has a double door, allowing the space to used as a 2nd living/dining room or office.
- Modern open plan living and dining, flows out to the entertaining area, making this property a must to inspect.
- Bright and airy surrounds,
- Modern Kitchen with gas appliances and stone bench tops Modern bathroom with separate bath and shower including reverse cycle ducted air-con throughout.
- Spacious combined dining and lounge area leading to spacious entertainers deck.
- Landscaped garden
- Off street parking (Entrance via Hill Street ) – for 3-4 cars
- Looks out to Arlington Park
- Perfectly located just a minute’s walk to local buses shops, schools, parks and Arlington Grove light rail. Only a 10 minute walk to Lewisham or Dulwich Hill train stations. Take the tram straight into the CBD, or to Dulwich Train Station – then to the CBD.
THE SEPARATE OFFICE
Separate Office returning excellent monthly rent. This space has its own access including separate electricity and water meter with prominant corner exposure. The shop has also been completely renovated and is currently leased to an architect on a month by month lease. (currently $1800.00 pm – which could easily go to $2400.00 per month.). The seperate dwelling consists of an open plan office area approx 50m2 plus an additional area with kitchenette (no oven), plus a fully contained bathroom with shower. Access to the office private courtyard with street access. Office has a reverse cycle split system air-conditioning.
POSSIBLE POTENTIAL FOR REZONING (LEP changes)This property is located JUST OUTSIDE the LEP changed zone), so any future re-zoning could possibly place this property into a different zone providing much greater redeveloping opportunities.
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 19822
Last updated: 10:51AM on Jun 13th 2018