House for sale
1A Alice Street,
4 3 2
Price Guide On Request
Contemporary Home Exudes Style at Every TurnBeautifully executed through finely crafted design, superb workmanship and stylish detail in a location loaded with lifestyle advantages, this contemporary dual storey home built 2018 exudes style at every turn. Balancing the benefits of a sophisticated abode with the needs of relaxed, modern living, it will captivate older families, executive couples and entertainer’s alike from the very first step inside.
A rear northern aspect adds a significant natural attribute to the beautifully crafted living/dining space with day bed area and a kitchen featuring 40mm Quantum quartz benchtops and quality appliances. Bi-fold doors provide a seamless connection to a sunny
courtyard for relaxation and alfresco entertaining.
Upstairs, contemporary comfort is delivered thanks to a sought-after second living space and three large bedrooms all featuring plush carpet and robes, while the master with walk in robe and ensuite is a parent's sanctuary. Servicing the upstairs is a main bathroom with freestanding tub and stylish tile choice. With an additional bedroom and bathroom downstairs offering floorplan flexibility as an executive home office or media room, this property suits buyers who enjoy living and entertaining in style.
Whether you're enjoying dining and boutique shopping at The Junction or the sand and surf of Merewether Beach, this stylish home delivers on location and promises a relaxed, carefree lifestyle.
- Sophisticated Torrens title double storey home built 2018
- A mix of easycare tiled floors and plush carpet underfoot
- A choice of living areas upstairs and down
- Kitchen appointed with 40mm Quantum quartz benchtop and full suite of Fisher & Paykel appliances including gas cooktop, microwave, dishwasher and oven
- Master ensuite with frameless double shower and dual vanity; main bathroom with freestanding bath and large shower plus ground floor bathroom all with floor to ceiling tiling and matte black tapware
- All four bedrooms, 1 downstairs, 3 up all fitted with built-in robes
- Large double garage offers the convenience of internal access
- Two additional off-street parking spaces in front of garage
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Last updated: 07:11PM on Oct 9th 2019