1A Churcher Street,
A family oasis . . . on North Adelaide’s door step.Enjoy prestige and city reach from a gorgeous tree-lined street, moments to the North Adelaide Village, the coveted Prospect precinct, excellent schools and the Adelaide Parklands.
To get a feel for this stunning home we urge you to view the property's video above. The home has beautifully landscaped gardens, 4 bedrooms and a detached studio/5th bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms, lounge room, open plan living/dining out the back, stacks of storage and an abundance of natural light.
What we love
• Waking up to a sea of greenery in the master bedroom
• The cooks kitchen … Caesarstone benchtops, dining pass, prep-island, dual Miele ovens, 5-burner gas stove, stainless steel ASKO dishwasher and a large pantry/cellar nearby.
• The wisteria covered alfresco courtyard, that’s just perfect for entertaining
• Seeing the lush gardens from almost every window, best enjoyed snuggled up in front of the cosy gas log fire
• Feeling like you’re close to everything
There are 3 more generous bedrooms, a renovated laundry, family bathroom and a separate toilet.
From Schinella’s grocer to Palace Nova, the Aquatic Centre, Adelaide Oval, Blackfriars Priory School and in the school zone for Adelaide Botanic High School, Adelaide High School and North Adelaide Primary School – this walkable location is hard to beat.
• C1962 solid brick family home – extension added in the 90’s
• European inspired exterior
• 20 Solar Panels
• Detached studio/5th Bedroom
• Alfresco entertaining courtyard
• Cosy gas log fires
• Ducted R/C air conditioning
• Cooks Kitchen – caesarstone benchtops, dual Miele ovens, 5 burner gas stove with wok burner, stainless steel ASKO diswasher
• Large pantry
• 9 zone automatic garden irrigation system
• NBN Connection
• Alarm System
• Electronic entry gates
• Undercover parking for 2 (off-street parking for 4 in total)
• Zoned for Adelaide and Adelaide Botanic High Schools
• Zoned for North Adelaide Primary School, which according to bestschools.com.au, was the 4th best government primary school in Adelaide in 2018, with a score of 99/100
• Just 4kms to the CBD