Land for sale
1a Elanora Road,
Elanora Heights, NSW
0 0 0
Rare Opportunity to Purchase Vacant Land Footsteps from Narrabeen LagoonOccupying a large parcel of land being 1,098sqm positioned footsteps from Narrabeen Lagoon, the rare and unique opportunity exists to purchase a fully serviced vacant block with access from Wakehurst Parkway. With the potential for water views it is also highlighted by being situated only five minutes from the beach, this property is in a prime position close to local shops, cafes and schools. With the Elanora Country Club, local reserves including Bilarong Reserve, Narrabeen Lagoon and Warriewood shopping centre all within easy access, the block is surrounded by superb quality homes with mostly long-term residents.
- Rare and exclusive opportunity to build your own dream home on vacant block in convenient location
- Large block 1,098sqm
- Footsteps from Narrabeen Lagoon
- Potential of water views
- Close to shops, public transport, schools and country clubs
- Five minutes (only 3km) from Narrabeen beach
- Ten minutes from the new Northern Beaches Hospital (completion 2018)
- Within easy level walking distance to Warriewood Square and Narrabeen CBD
- Thirty-five minutes from Sydney CBD
Alternatively you may also be looking to take advantage of the rare and unique opportunity which exists to purchase a fully serviced, subdivided block with both lot 1 retaining the existing dwelling in the front of the vacant land and lot 1a being the vacant block together.
Opportunities like this are rarely available so it will not remain on the market for long.
Inspect by Appointment Only
Council Rates: $467.97 per quarter
Zoning: E4 Environmental Living
Last updated: 05:28AM on Oct 7th 2017