House for sale
1A Letchworth Centre Avenue,
Salter Point, WA
4 2 2
Affordable, Modern, Salter Point LivingThis lovely 13-year-young family home is hitting the market for the first time! With 313sqm of ULTIMATE living space on 502sqm of Green Title and located right in the heart of this quiet riverside suburb, this property is sure to impress.
Situated so close to Aquinas College, local Primary Schools, the River and local sporting facilities, there are so many advantages to living here - you will just have to see for yourself!
As you enter the home, the first thing that comes to mind is the incredible natural light filtering through the large windows, which showcase the beautiful West Australian Blackbutt Flooring throughout.
The kitchen is modern with quality appliances and is a great size, very functional with great access to all the living spaces.
The master suite downstairs, together with the large dining and living area provide plenty of space inside, with the alfresco allowing the family to entertain outdoors, year-round.
Upstairs there is a great landing area that can be used as a kid’s retreat, office or entertaining area which leads to three double-sized bedrooms, all with built in robes.
There is great access from the large garage through to the awesome outdoor area, access to a fully powered workshop, a well set out vegetable garden and manicured lawns which provide the whole family with reasons to go outside.
Additional Benefits & Features:
• 750Litre rainwater tank
• Security doors to all external access points
• Quality paving surrounding the home
• Excellent water quality from submersed bore (not shared)
• Full Foxtel and NBN connections - current provider Telstra - T.V. connection in upstairs Office/Retreat
• Generous allocation of double Power Points throughout the home
• Second set of linen cupboards upstairs
• Loft space with dropdown ladder access
• Modern kitchen with display cabinets and plenty of storage space, as well as an allocation for double fridge
• Fully operational gas bayonet in living area with existing provision available to connect gas BBQ in alfresco
• 15-minute drive to the Perth CBD
• 4-minute drive to Canning Bridge train station
• 1km to local primary schools
• 100m to Aquinas College
Contact Paul Chapman today to book your viewing or for more info.
Last updated: 12:33PM on Jan 22nd 2019