House for sale
1A Old Toll Bar Road,
4 2 2
2,000sqm + on the Range; First time available in over 40 yearsRarely do opportunities like this present themselves: 2,026sqm of established escarpment land offering stunning views over Table Top Mountain and surrounds. The existing multi-level brick home was professionally built over 40 years ago and has been the perfect home to raise four children and build a lifetime of memories. It's now time to pass on to the next family, to either breathe new life into the existing buildings, or perhaps create something new to capitalise on the truly unique position.
The current house, spread out over three levels, blends a practical layout that maximises heat in winter and coolness in summer. The unique, individual design welcomes, internal brick and timber features creating a warm, homely feel throughout, flexible internal living spaces and abundant outdoor entertaining options; with decks on every level. Privately placed on the edge of the escarpment on over 2,000sqm, the home sits just ten minutes from Toowoomba's city centre.
- Ground floor ideal for entertaining; kitchen, dining and lounge
- Kitchen with granite benchtops, double oven and built-in microwave
- Family room has an open fireplace with flue through to the top level
- Three bedrooms located on the second floor; all with built-in robes
- Masters suite includes, ensuite, walk-in robe and private balcony
- Top level is devoted to a rumpus room, office and fourth bedroom
- High ceilings throughout create extra space and an open feel
- Alfresco area and all decks capture beautiful views
- 2,026sqm of established escarpment land
- Spectacular views over Table Top Mountain and surrounds
- Home work-shop plus a garden shed
- Privately tucked away just a 15minutes walk from the CBD
- This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Last updated: 05:23AM on Jan 17th 2019