House for sale
1a Yacht Street,
5 5 3
Offers Over $9,500,000
LUXURIOUS UNIQUE HAMPTONS-STYLE PRIME EAST TO WATER MANSIONThe gated private Cypress-lined driveway to this magnificent residence promises that something extraordinary lies ahead, unseen. And it certainly does! Were it not for the spectacular Surfers Paradise views east across wide Main River with Cronin Island to one side and Paradise Waters to the other, you may well be in Long Island, U.S.A's holiday playground of the uber-rich and famous, - the Hamptons. Fervent admirers of timeless Hampton style, the architectural and interior design creators of this massive ultra-luxurious home of 880sqm have stayed true to authenticity in its re-creation - even to the point of having the roof shingles shipped in from the Hamptons, along with the superb American Oak floorboards and numerous American decor pieces.
Ceilings soar above the huge voids on the floating second storey connecting both light-filled levels while lending an atmosphere of infinite space to the wonderful ambience of warmth and plush comfort that envelopes this entire unique home.
Downstairs the superb guest suite comprises walk-in robe, ensuite with bath and its own adjacent lounge room. Alongside, the family room is richly adorned and inviting with plump French lounge suites, bookcases and built-in gas fireplace. Occupying the prime waterside position, the huge dining section spills out through bi-folds to the built-in barbeque, ultra-stylish undercover entertaining, poolside enjoyment and an artificial grassy area for the kids. Here a floating pontoon accommodates a 65ft. craft while a rare Main River sandy beach is pure magic for children!
Casual dining adjoins the consummate State of the Art kitchen and Butler's pantry with well-equipped climate controlled wine cellar. Premium quality Quantum Quartz forms the kitchen benchtops while the huge island benchtop echoes the beauty of the Oak floorboards. There are three dishwashers, two ovens, everything you could expect from an abode of this superior calibre.
Upstairs the children's play room is a delight, adjoining the cleverly positioned media room with mega screen and overhead projector. This level also houses the impressive home office with built-ins - ideal as a fifth bedroom should that be required. This shares a dual entry ensuite with a connecting bedroom. There's also a second smaller office with powder room.
The master wing is simply superb complete with large lounge/reading room, massive walk-in robe/dressing room, ensuite with Limestone covered walls and floor, raised bath and private scenic balcony gazing across to the skyline. A third bedroom on this level is also beautifully appointed with walk-in robe and ensuite.
Meticulous attention to quality and detail has been given to the creation of this safe, secluded and totally spectacular one-of-a-kind premium home which can only been fully appreciated upon inspection.
• Unique east facing Hamptons-style waterfront home. 880sqm- amazing skyline views
• Warm serene ambience. Exceptional architecture. Floating 2nd storey with huge voids
• Authentic Hampton's shingles. Beautiful American Oak flooring. Soaring ceilings
• Hampton cornices, American plantation shutters & furniture objects. Ornate windows
• Light-filled throughout. Full guest suite/walk-in robe/ensuite & private lounge-room
• Dramatic central formal pillared lounge plus expansive luxurious family living/library
• Exceptional State of the Art kitchen, fully equipped Butler's pantry & brilliant wine cellar
• Huge adjoining dining area with Surfers skyline views. Bi-folds spilling outdoors to patio
• Expansive children's rumpus room adjoining the sophisticated media room/huge screen
• Impressive executive office with built-ins & dual entry bathroom + 2nd smaller study
• Adjoining double bedroom sharing dual entry bathroom. Numerous powder rooms
• Superb scenic master suite with lounge room/huge walk-in robe/ensuite/balcony
• Gorgeous 4th bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite with bath. Exceptional storage
• Large under-cover built-in barbeque. Waterside dining & picturesque entertaining area
• Linen/storage room. Large laundry with built-ins. Raised Meile washer & dryer
• Grassy kids play area. Glass fenced pool
• Sandy beach within close supervision. Floating pontoon accommodating a 65ft craft
• Triple car garage plus off-street parking. Spacious workshop & surplus storage area
• Highly prestigious location close to respected local schools & community facilities
• Upstairs & downstairs individually zoned ducted air conditioning
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
Last updated: 03:19PM on Mar 16th 2018