House for sale
1A Yacht Street,
5 6 5
$8,700,000 A Luxury Hampton's Estate
A Magnificent Hampton's Estate On One Of The Gold Coast Premiere Riverfront Positions !Boasting 839m2 of light-filled, luxury living, flawless American Oak and Limestone finishes and a multitude of enviable indoor and alfresco entertaining areas, no expense has been spared in creating this authentic Hampton's home. Perched on almost a Â¼ acre of prime Main River land and featuring its own 20m stretch of sandy coastline, this grand abode is tucked away behind a Cypress-lined driveway and set against the backdrop of superb city skyline and water vistas.
Featuring a floating 2nd storey and ceilings which soar high above the huge voids, effortless living and entertaining awaits in these sophisticated surrounds. Opt to unwind or host family and friends in the plush family room, the pillared formal lounge and formal dining or enjoy casual meals next to the state-of-the-art kitchen. Complete with acclaimed Quantum Quartz benches, stainless-steel appliances and a Butler's Pantry, there's also a temperature-controlled wine cellar installed. You also have the choice to retreat outdoors to an enviable alfresco area. Spilling out from the dining room through bi-fold doors, this covered space boasts a built-in BBQ, easy-care gardens and a deluxe pool area. Here, your sandy beachfront awaits, plus a floating pontoon, able to accommodate a 65ft. watercraft.
The bedrooms will also delight, with a sumptuous wing dedicated to the master suite. Featuring a reading room, supersized dressing room, ensuite with elevated bath and a private balcony, perfect for gazing across the skyline, this will be your ultimate oasis. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 also reside upstairs, while a guest suite, comprising of a deluxe ensuite with bath, personal sitting room and walk-in-robe awaits on the ground floor.
Situated in an exclusive residential enclave, close to elite schools including TSS and St. Hilda's as well as central to cafÃ©'s, shops, restaurants and beaches, there is simply no comparison to this Hampton's inspired luxury home. Make a wise investment in your future and arrange your inspection today.
Features Include -
- Hampton's inspired 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom residence, boasting 839m2 of light-filled, luxury living
- Perched on a 970m2 Main River block, showcased by superb skyline & water vistas
- Soaring ceilings, flawless American Oak timber floors and Limestone tiles throughout
- Plush family room with bespoke bookcases and built-in gas fireplace
- Pillared formal lounge and formal dining with a casual dining next to the state-of-the-art kitchen
- Quantum Quartz benches, stainless-steel appliances including 3 x dishwashers, 2 x ovens
- Temperature-controlled wine cellar + deluxe Butler's Pantry
- Sumptuous master suite with reading room, dressing room, ensuite with Limestone tiles, elevated bath and a private balcony with skyline views
- Bedroom 2 with an ensuite and walk-in-robe; Bedrooms 3 & 4 share two-way bathroom & walk-in-robe
- Spacious theatre, children's rumpus room, powder room and storage also upstairs
- Bedroom 5 downstairs, with an ensuite, sitting room and walk-in-robe
- Enviable alfresco area with built-in BBQ, easy-care gardens and pool
- Rare stretch of sandy beachfront (20m) plus pontoon, able to accommodate a 65ft. watercraft
- Linen/storage room, large laundry with built-ins plus individually zoned ducted air conditioning
- Triple car garage plus off-street parking, spacious workshop plus surplus of storage areas
- Prestigious residential enclave, close to elite schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and beaches
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Last updated: 03:25AM on Jan 16th 2019