House for sale
1C Chapman Street,
Brighton East, VIC
4 3 2
Bespoke Brilliance, Cutting-Edge Class, Inspired Indulgence!An all-new, stunning celebration of unrivalled quality, family-sized space and designer detail, this 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom town residence truly stands out from the crowd over two levels of bespoke sophistication. Stylishly underscored byoversized indoor/outdoor living and entertaining areas, embrace low-maintenance luxury with high-impact results!
The lavish attention-to-detail is crystal-clear upon enticing perimeter entry with the timeless texture of Carrara marble underfoot from the very first step inside. Discover a relaxed formal lounge with built-in cabinetry before the home opens up in spectacular fashion, highlighted by supersized open-plan living and dining brought to life under towering ceilings. Serviced by two ovens, an integrated dishwasher, and top-of-the-range fittings, the Miele kitchen is a triumph of high-end design and placement featuring black granite benchtops, an imposing breakfast bar, and a convenient butler’s pantry. Nothing in this luxe workspace has been left to chance!
Framed by full-height, double-glazed rows of glass, the alluring view outside invites you into the fresh air with a fully automated swimming pool, all set for summers of fun. Still outdoors, a timber-topped, partially sheltered deck is placed poolside, purpose-built for relaxed living, dining and entertaining.
Thoughtfully zoned to perfection, the quartet of generously sized, extensively robed bedrooms are staged upstairs, serviced by a tempting trio of Carrara-tiled bathrooms. The palatial main bedroom showcases a roomy balcony in the northern sun with treetop views sweeping over the neighbourhood.
The list of special features is comprehensive including a convenient ground-floor powder room, luxe laundry, in-floor hydronic heating complemented by ducted heating/cooling and a Real Flame gas-stone fireplace, secure video intercom, alarm system, a remote-controlled double garage, and so much more.
The exclusive, family-friendly address simply speaks for itself with an opportunity to walk to Haileybury and St Leonards, Hampton and Were Street shopping, and the local foreshore. Masterfully combining the very best local and imported finishes and fittings with refined style and substance, inspect with confidence today!
At a glance...
* 4 large carpeted bedrooms with extensive built-in robes
* Main bedroom with north-facing breakfast balcony and marble-topped, twin-vanity ensuite boasting a freestanding bath and dual shower
* Stunning semi-ensuite bathroom with twin-vanity and freestanding bath
* Third luxury Carrara marble-finished ensuite bathroom
* Relaxed formal lounge
* Far-reaching open-plan living and dining with Real Flame gas-stone fireplace
* Stylish kitchen with black granite benchtops, twin Miele ovens and dishwasher
* Convenient butler’s pantry
* Luxe, ground-floor powder room with marble detailing
* Laundry with bench space
* Remote-controlled double garage plus additional driveway parking
* Exquisite Carrara marble flooring
* Climate-controlled, ducted heating and cooling plus in-floor hydronic heating
* Alfresco timber deck
* Gas-heated and fully automated pool with waterfall, framed by travertine tiling
* Secure video intercom entry and alarm system
* Low-maintenance, landscaped garden
* Ducted vacuum
* Designer LED recessed down-lighting and pendant lighting in the living area
* Moments from shopping, schools, parkland, transport and the beach
Property Code: 1347
Last updated: 01:58PM on Aug 19th 2019