Townhouse for sale
2-3/20 Cornell Street,
4 3 2
$1,495,000 to $1,550,000 - One Townhouse Remaining
Luxurious Family LivingTownhouse two : $1,495,000 to $1,550,000
Townhouse three : Sold
Brand New stunning four bedroom residence with 3.5-bathroom offers you a comfortable, spacious and quality lifestyle. The attentive layout includes added options of alternative upstairs or downstairs main bedroom suites.
Conceived & designed by inspiring architects & built by R&K Developers.
Indulge into the flawless interiors of each townhouse with its main ensuite bathroom that features floor to ceiling tiles and a palatial twin vanity.
Adjacent to this are the powder room & laundry. The spacious living and dining area provides ample space for routine days and those special nights, further accented by a sleek kitchen. Beautifully appointed living spaces and kitchen lead to an outdoor terrace equipped with a retractable canopy and a courtyard garden - ideal for indoor/outdoor entertaining with family or friends.
• European oak herringbone parquetry floors, a gas fireplace, heating and refrigerated cooling and LED lighting
• A remote controlled double garage, retractable canopy, state-of-the art alarm and intercom systems
• A convenient arrangement of the three bedrooms upstairs.
• Kitchen with stone bench tops, Miele appliances and 2 Pac cabinetry
• Close to Back Creek parkland, East Camberwell Tennis Club, Willison Park Tennis Club and Frog Hollow reserve, Through Road cafes.
• Easy access to public transport options, daily shopping options such as Leo's Fine Food Supermarket, Rivioli cinemas and renowned restaurants located in the Camberwell Shopping Precinct.
• Conveniently close to Epworth Private Hospital, The Melbourne Children's Clinic and educational institutions such as Camberwell Girls Grammar, Presbyterian Ladies College, Methodist Ladies College and Scotch College.
Last updated: 12:15PM on Aug 17th 2018