Semi-detached Duplex for sale
2/4 Cedar Court,
Burleigh Heads, QLD
4 2 2
AMAZING 4 BEDROOM BEACH HOME-DUPLEX. ONLY 250M TO BEACH.Luxury lifestyle defined, merely stroll to white sand beaches. The architectural design is laid out over 2 pristine levels, comprising only luxury fittings and quality finishes; this is luxury beachside living at its finest.
Occupying the desirable north-eastern aspect and merely a casual stroll to white-sand beaches & gourmet cafes, this spectacular spacious duplex, comprising 4 huge bedrooms (3 bedrooms upstairs & 1 bedroom downstairs), 2 opulent bathrooms + powder room, versatile indoor outdoor living/entertaining spaces with implicit privacy, huge 2 car garage plus storage an idyllic, undercover open-air entertaining courtyard with stunning swimming pool perfectly positioned with a north/east aspect.
Creating a wonderful ambiance throughout with 9ft elevated ceilings, 8ft over-height doors, video intercom system, luxury floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms, 'laminate to 'timber flooring', quality Caesarstone bench tops, 2pak cabinetry, luxe full-height, bi-fold glass doors & glass louvers opening to both alfresco entertaining spaces, stainless steel European appliances, ducted air-conditioning, alarm system, recessed underground water tank + above ground water tank & solar panels with inverter 'back-to-grid' system to save thousands on power bills.
Conveniently positioned a short stroll to Burleigh Heads Beach, gourmet cafes, James Street CBD, Bond University, gourmet delis, Organic Farmer’s Markets, revered local schools, and only 15 minutes drive to the Gold Coast International Airport.
- Perfect north-east aspect
- 4 double-sized bedrooms with 8ft over-height built-in-robes
- Alfresco entertaining 'sala' with double-height cover/roofing
- Custom BBQ housing plumbed with hot/cold water + gas connected + storage
- Master bedroom with private balcony, 4 x 8ft built-in-robes + luxury ensuite
- Dedicated study/office with custom workstations or 4th bedroom (downstairs)
- Salt water pool/spa on sunny north-eastern aspect
- Built-in entertainment unit + buffet in luxe 2pak cabinetry
- Ducted vacuum system
- Spectacular Marabou hardwood staircase with recessed LED lighting
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Recessed 8ft gliding insect screens installed to bi-fold stacking doors
- 2 x water tanks (above ground + underground tank)
- Security video intercom
- Security alarm
- Gas hot water system
- Fully fenced property/secure gated
- Ample built-in 8ft storage throughout
- Double lock-up garage plus storage space
- Hot & cold outdoor shower by pool.
- Built in 2009
- Building Insurance $891.38 per year
- GCCC Water Rates: $249.00 per quarter year (subject to individual usage)
- GCCC Rates: $924.00 per half
- Electricity : $400 per quarter year (subject to individual usage)
- Massive potential with the new Light Rail proposed in 2020
Last updated: 05:41PM on Aug 18th 2017