2-4 Tranquil Place,
SABAI – Heaven on EarthA totally secluded sanctuary set high above sea level, in the middle of two acres of unspoiled rain-forest accessed by private driveway. This east facing pavilion style home enjoys uninterrupted 180-degree ocean views from every room, and to the rear of the property you will find the stunning Mc Allister Mountain Range.
This exquisite residence captures the true essence of tropical living, offering a lifestyle often sought, but seldom found. The home is spread across three separate pavilions connected by breezeways, and an expansive wrap around deck leading out to an infinity pool.
This bespoke house was built using sustainable sourced Australian Hardwood, fallen during Cyclone Larry. The property is designed to harness the earth’s natural power with passive heating and cooling systems helping to reduce your carbon footprint for ever.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended, and by appointment only.
Contact Sean Thorpe on 0431 052 490.
- Rare acreage with 180 degree ocean views
- Winner of Sustainable House Award 2017 – 7 Star Energy rating
- Designed by award winning architect – Chris Vandyke
- Grid Connected Solar and Solar Hot Water
- Cathedral ceilings compliment the open plan indoor outdoor living
- Infinity Edge Magnesium Pool
- Kitchen and Bathrooms feature stone benches and vanities
- 5,000 litre Rainwater Tank (mains override)
- 12mtr x 6mtr Custom Built 4 x bay shed and workshop
- Only a short drive to the Airport, Cairns CBD, and Palm Cove