House for sale
2/6 Tracey Crescent,
3 2 2
Single-Level Style, Security and Serenity with All-New Luxury** All enquiries must include a contact number**
Impeccably stylish, wonderfully wide-reaching, and spectacularly updated, this stunning, single-level 3 bedroom town residence in a central Brighton location will captivate and inspire, a matter of footsteps from schools, shopping and transport. Showcasing a seamless blend of oversized spaces with a strong focus on quality, privacy and clever design, this is luxury Bayside living with high-impact results!
Peacefully positioned at the rear in a tightly held block of three, discover a flawlessly finished, brand-new kitchen boasting full Miele integration including a twin oven, and a waterfall-edged, stone-topped island bench. This natural heart of the home is complemented by an exquisite family dining area attracting northern light on character-rich oak floorboards under soaring ceilings. Adjacent to this space, a delightfully refined formal lounge room with marble-encased open fireplace is the perfect spot to relax in privacy.
Spill out via a row of French doors to a north-facing, timber-topped courtyard with more than enough room for substantial dining and lounge settings. This is a welcoming and protected space, ideal for private entertaining all year round.
Offering special appeal for a range of buyers, the main bedroom comes complete with a fully fitted dressing room and a striking, twin-vanity ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles and a sumptuous, standalone bath. Packed with premium additions, comprehensive features include a second courtyard, remote-controlled 2-car garage with internal entry, a fully tiled family bathroom, dedicated luxe laundry, ducted heating and cooling, new recessed down-lighting, alarm, and no body corporate.
Located on one of Bayside’s most peaceful streets surrounded by luxury homes, take a comfortable stroll to Were Street Village, vibrant Church Street’s rail and retail, Brighton Beach Primary School and Dendy Street Beach. Brighton market entrants and downsizers will appreciate the size, while investors will treasure the high returns. Inspect with confidence!
At a glance...
* Impressive 385sqm (approx.) block, walking distance to Church and Were Streets
* Flawless, all-new finishes, fittings and fixtures
* 3 large bedrooms, main featuring dressing room and fully tiled ensuite with new standalone bath, walk-in shower and twin vanity
* Roomy and relaxed open-plan dining area on timber flooring
* Substantial formal living room with marble-mantled open fireplace on brand-new carpet
* Fully integrated Miele kitchen with new twin ovens, 5-burner cooktop, dishwasher, and a waterfall-edged, stone-topped island bench
* Luxurious, fully tiled family bathroom/powder room
* Large laundry with integrated cabinetry and shelving
* Spacious north-facing courtyard with new timber deck, perfect for entertaining
* Remote-controlled double garage featuring internal entry
* No body corporate
* Private timber-topped courtyard with access from third bedroom
* Freshly painted interior and exterior
* Ducted heating and cooling
* Ducted vacuum
* Secure, gated intercom entry and alarm
* Moments from schools, transport, shopping, parkland and the beach
Property Code: 1251
Last updated: 10:59AM on Mar 25th 2019