Semi-detached Duplex for sale
2/8 Haven Court,
3 2 1
For SalePhone enquiry code for this property: 7189
You will fall in love with this beautifully presented 3-bedroom duplex, close to schools, shops and transport. The property is located on the high side in a quiet cul-de-sac; it has a highly functional layout, with larger than average bedrooms and living areas, and a lovely private backyard. It has lots of natural light and a neutral colour scheme throughout. It's also located within the very desirable catchment areas for Cherrybrook Technology High School and Oakhill Drive Primary School.
Property features include:
- Three very generous bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes;
- Large master bedroom with ensuite;
- Stylish kitchen with 40mm Ceasarstone benchtops, glass splashback, large pantry, tons of storage space, gas cooktop, soft-close drawers and European appliances;
- Spacious living areas, with separate lounge and dining rooms;
- Two and a half bathrooms, with Timberline vanities, and soft-close toilet seats;
- Family/Casual Meals/Children’s Play area;
- Close to prestigious public and private primary ad secondary schools and located within the highly sought-after Cherrybrook Technology High School catchment area;
- Conveniently located to Oakhill, Cherrybrook and Castle Towers shops, as well as restaurants, cafes and sporting facilities;
- Within walking distance of transport links, including local buses, M2 City and M60 Parramatta-Hornsby Buses, and Cherrybrook Station (opens first half of 2019);
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning (upstairs) and split system (downstairs);
- Sensor security lighting at front, and internal access from garage;
- Undercover entertaining area leading to a lovely, private backyard;
- Three-Phase power; Multiple power points in each room;
- 4 kilowatt Solar Panel System; energy-saving LED lighting throughout, and fans in each of the bedrooms.
Strata fees of $375.00 are levied quarterly. Council rates are $1,365.67 per annum.
Phone enquiry code for this property: 7189
Last updated: 12:30PM on May 27th 2018