2 Azzure Street,
Eight Mile Plains, QLD
SOLD BY ZORA LIU & EMILY XIONG.UNDER CONTRACT, OPEN HOUSE CANCELLED.
IN THE MOST EXCLUSIVE AND EXPENSIVE PART OF EIGHT MILE PLAINS, here is a rare chance to move into the most beautiful and sought after part of Regency Heights.
- Within couple of minutesï¿½ walk to Warrigal Rd Primary School, you have the luxury of walking your kids to school
- Minutes away from sought after Warrigal Square(Woolworths), IGA shopping centres & Restaurants(Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese), 15 minutes drive to the CBD, by car or busways
- Grand million dollar views at the spacious balcony overlooking the peaceful park, it is a five star resort lifestyle in your everyday dream
- Exceptional street appeal, exclusive location, and second to none classic design offer you an unbeatable package of modern living!
- Five bedrooms, three bathrooms, three spacious separate living areas plus the luxury of two balconies, all offer you the most opulent modern comfort.
Give your family the level of luxury they deserve with this classic, beautiful family home on a spacious 601m2 block, only one owner, first time on the market since it is built 10 years ago, this lovingly maintained, large two-storey home is the perfect place to settle down in a great suburban setting.
From the moment you step through the timeless timber doors, youï¿½ll be amazed by the level of quality and comfort on display in this brilliant home. With a welcoming and inviting living room just off from the entrance leading through to the tasteful dining room, ideal for entertaining friends and loved ones, as well as a gorgeous timber staircase leading upstairs, this home makes a great impression from the very start.
Walk down the hall, and youï¿½ll find the effortlessly combined kitchen and breakfast room, complete with a sleek and handy wraparound stone bench, a combined oven and stove, and a monitor connected to a camera at the front door, all tied together with boutique lighting to highlight every aspect of this highly-desirable home.
With a glass sliding door also leading out to the large paved courtyard and patio, as well as an abundance of storage space, just imagine being able to prepare a delicious home-cooked meal for your family on a Sunday night, or just settling down after a long day and feel the stress wash away.
Upstairs, youï¿½ll find each of the spacious bedrooms tied together with gorgeous timber flooring, as well as a second living area thatï¿½s perfect for use as a study for those whoï¿½ve always dreamed of working from home.
Balconies on the upper floor also overlook both the street and the leafy public park this property backs onto. The house is elevated within the estate, with miles of spectacular street views from the front outlook. The back balcony has serene park views, in the afternoon relax on the balcony and gaze out on the peaceful park and listen to the bird sing, life could not be better!
- The solar hot water system helps keep costs down while you luxuriate in the in-built spa bath.
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout,
- With three plus two In-built speakers, 5.1 speaker system in the media room provide your family with the luxury of home entertaining
- All insulated side walls,
- Crimesafe security screens for your peace of mind,
- Caesar stone bench tops
- Remote control gate to driveway and small entry gate with remote control and camera.
- Driveway, walkway all around the house paved leading to the large tiled Alfresco
- Beautiful low maintenance garden with a beautiful rose garden
- Large garden shed
- Low council rates of just $419 per quarter
- Water tank with pump
- Door bell has camera, connected to kitchen monitor
Fabulous location, just minutes from both the Warrigal Road State School and the frequent city express buses, right next to Warrigal Square, restaurants and child care centre, as well as only a short drive from Sunnybank Plaza, Sunny Park, Market Square & Garden City Shopping Centre, youï¿½ll have all the convenience of city living with all the serenity of a peaceful suburban street.
THIS AUCTION WILL BE HELD ONSITE
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.