House for sale
2 Buxton Street,
Mount Hawthorn, WA
4 3 2
OFFERS FROM $1,295,000
LIVING AT ITS BEST!With an incredible floorplan, quality fit out and attention to detail, this remarkably stunning family home renovated in 2014 offers plenty of room to move.
The well designed floorplan features generously proportioned living areas which seamlessly integrate indoor and outdoor living as well as 4 great size bedrooms, 3 renovated bathrooms, expansive open plan living area, kitchen and dining which overlooks the picturesque rear yard.
Outdoors certainly won't disappoint with a decked alfresco area, sparkling below ground pool and garden beds as well as built in BBQ and pizza oven and sink. Not to mention ceiling fan and heaters to cater for year round entertaining. Plus manicured lawns on the front yard.
Double lock up garage with solid concrete roof with the bonus of a large tiled entertaining observation deck to enjoy the warm summer nights and watch the twinkling lights of the amazing Perth CBD.
Perfectly positioned on one of the finest of streets in Mount Hawthorn and across the road from Britannia Road Reserve. 594sqm corner block in walking distance to parks, cafes, schools and shops. The location could not be more ideal.
• 4 large bedrooms with built ins.
• 2 master bedrooms with ensuites.
• Gourmet kitchen with quality appliances
• Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Salt water swimming pool
• Security alarm system
• Pin code access through security gate
• Double lock up garage
• Above garage fully tiled observation deck entertaining area
• 250m to Lake Monger
• 200m to Britannia Park
• 850m Braithwaite Park
• 900m to Menzies Park
• 950m to Mt Hawthorn restaurant and caf strip
• 1.1km to The Mezz shopping centre
• 1.1km to Mt Hawthorn Primary School
• 5.2km to City
Last updated: 05:19AM on Oct 18th 2018