House for sale
2 Carlton Street,
3 2 1
SOLD - Enchanting family haven with romantic sun-dappled gardens.Built in 1890 by Scottish stonemasons, this enchanting semi enjoys a stellar location in a whisper-quiet enclave between Bronte and Clovelly villages. Freestanding to the north and set on a deep approx 392sqm, it has been lovingly held for 38 years with only a few families in previous ownership. Opening out to a romantic flagstone garden, it's brimming with charm and character and features two distinct living zones with working wood fireplaces and a whole floor master retreat with ensuite. Surrounded by parkland, it's close to beaches and first-rate schools.
- Approx 12m frontage with sandstone-flagged foregarden
- 3 double beds, mosaic-tiled bathroom with soaking tub
- Master suite with cathedral ceilings, dressing area & deck
- Sunlit sitting room or study with potential as a fourth bed
- 2 working wood-burning fireplaces, ornate ceilings
- Provincial style eat-in kitchen with French tile finishes
- Family living room & dining open to a vine-framed terrace
- Established gardens, off street parking, original timber floors
Council rates: $1,848.34 pa
Water rates: $517.65 pa
View Midweek by appointment.
Last updated: 06:41PM on May 10th 2013