House for sale
2 Evergreen Drive,
4 4 2
Brand New Luxury Retreat of Contemporary DesignA stunning, brand new home in one of Sydney's Northern Beaches most desirable locations. Architecturally designed and completely landscaped, the first and only of its kind, this coveted coastal neighborhood.
Over 75% of homes have sold in the Evergreen Estate. Plenty of different facades and settlement periods available
- Large 4 bedrooms + study, balcony off family room and master bedroom
- 2 living areas, massive laundry + extra storage
- Contemporary style home, north facing alfresco area with wrap-around yard
- 25 year structural guarantee, turn key home
- Modern kitchen with 900ml Fisher & Paykel appliances, soft close drawers and doors
- 4 zone alarm system, ducted heating and cooling, under floor heating and ceiling fans
- Double lock up garage with storage and additional storage throughout home
- 5 minute cycle to beach, level walk to shops and close proximity to a variety of public and private schools & daycare centres
Stage 2 release is now selling get in fast these won't last long, only 8 homes remaining in the brand new Evergreen Estate of 34 homes. There are a number of other opportunities available all different facades and layouts at different prices ranging from $1.9 to $2.3 million. We have homes ready now and all homes being built by the middle of next year. Buy now and move straight in or buy now with time to sell.
Designed by a collaboration of award-winning architects and one of Sydney's interior experts, these stunning, unique homes are part of an enviable lifestyle first in the heart of the Northern Beaches.
An enviable investment forever, with endless beaches, a vivacious village feel, and central city proximity - a move to Evergreen is a move for life. It is ideal for young families and lifestyle-loving professionals with Dee Why Park a 20 metre stroll away, Dee Why Beach and Golf Club just up the road, and the stunning Narrabeen Lake close by.
For directions to our sales suite, please type in 26 Campbell Avenue, Cromer into your maps or GPS.
Last updated: 05:32PM on Oct 16th 2017