House for sale
2 Flinders Street,
Mount Hawthorn, WA
4 1 2
Offer from $1,195,000
In the Heart of Mount HawthornJulie Pedulla presents... A SENSATIONAL extended and renovated character home set on 474sqm offering convenience, lifestyle and comfort for the growing family represents exceptional value
- Open Living/Dining/Kitchen with soaring ceilings, the hub of the home
flowing out to alfresco deck. Wide Jarrah floorboards throughout the home with three reverse cycle air-con units and ceiling fans.
- Modern, light filled kitchen with reconstituted granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances including freestanding 900m oven, rangehood and dishwasher, fabulous bi-fold windows opening to alftresco servery
- Formal Lounge gives you that much needed extra space with air-con, ceiling fan, french doors open to private courtyard.
-Master bedroom at front of home with WIR, ceiling fan, aircon and french doors opening to shady front courtyard. Easy option here to add that ensuite.
- Sizeable Bedrooms 2 & 3 with ceiling fans
- Perfect room at entry for a home business
- Modern bathroom with shower, bath and toilet. Separate toilet and separate laundry with plenty of storage, access outside.
-Entertaining alfresco with jarrah wood deck flowing out to lawn
- Immaculate front and rear reticulated lawn areas.
-Double carport with picket fencing securing the home. Two storage sheds on side of house plus internal 14m2 loft with attic stairs.
- Large colourbond fences
- Monitored security system
- Commercial grade Rinnai gas heater
- Front study or formal lounge can be used as a 4th guest bedroom
- Brittania Reserve is only a few minutes walk and a popular dog park, walk over the bridge to Lake Monger
- Ideally located in the heart of Mount Hawthorn, stroll to lifestyle amenities, easy access to freeway, Leederville andless than 5km's to the City.
This property is tastefully renovated whilst retaining the character of the original home.The house is ready to just move in and enjoy. It has a beautiful flow to it with all the finishes to make it both practical and stylish in a great location with wonderful neighbours. Living is at its best. Conveniently located with easy walking to the Leederville and Mt Hawthorn Cafe strips and shops. Plenty of parks and playgrounds and of course the Mt Hawthorn primary school.
What The Future Holds...
Buyer demand continues to drive the Mt Hawthorn market as it represents value for an inner city suburb combining a village style community,
Cafe culture, solid infrastructure and easy access to major road arteries and freeway
Last updated: 01:06PM on Oct 16th 2018