House for sale
2 Grenville Avenue,
5 5 2
Sorrento Seaside SplendourA coastal entertainment wonderland with Indian Ocean views, 2 Grenville Avenue is the castle people dream of enjoying when they win the lottery. Five bedrooms, five bathrooms, two kitchens, three living areas and three outdoor entertaining spaces means this home satisfies the needs of any beach-loving family, no matter how elaborate.
Perched on the hill of a tight-knit community, with the beach a short stroll away, the park across the road, several great schools and some great local social options, this exclusive cluster of coastal homes has been sought after by luxury-loving families for decades.
Cleverly designed to suit the family at all stages, your entry foyer and gallery reminds you this is no ordinary family home as soon as you enter. An expansive open plan living and dining area is overlooked by a stone kitchen with all the culinary conveniences required to host dinner downstairs. This feeds onto a decked alfresco, outdoor kitchen, pool area and terrace that couldn’t be more perfect for Christmas lunch or just a swim and BBQ with enough room whether you’re joined by two or two hundred guests.
Three bedrooms and bathrooms on the ground floor have built-in robes and one includes a desk for young minds to thrive. A fully self-contained granny flat with separate entrance provides numerous living options, or even an Air BnB opportunity. With the granny flat away from the main living space, everyone gets their privacy if they aren’t too keen on antics by the pool. With the kitchens downstairs, this setup is ideal as the family matures and starts to prefer a little more independence from Mum and Dad, while a fully-equipped home office with separate entrance is ideal for working from home.
Ascend the stairwell and your lavish upper living space features soaring ceilings breathtaking ocean views. This leisurely space seamlessly feeds onto an enormous balcony with plenty of cat swinging potential, ideal for a wine in the evening with one, two, or fifty friends. Tucked away is the provision for an upstairs kitchen with plumbing and electricals in place, and dumbwaiter access to the entertainment spaces, overlooking a more intimate dining and living space for quieter nights in.
The top floor is also host to the fourth bedroom with built-in robes and a bathroom, plus a studio equipped with benches, cabinetry and a sink for the arty types. Your extensive upper master suite boasts ocean views, a palatial dressing room come walk-in robe, and a lavish ensuite with a spa, dual shower, and dual vanities for the King and Queen to enjoy total luxury after a long day at the beach or on the grind.
This elaborate palace will have the whole family lost for words. Perfectly positioned by the beach, stunning ocean views, finished with every possible convenience and decked out to be an entertainer’s paradise, 2 Grenville Ave has it all.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Five bedroom, five bathroom castle on a 799sqm block
- Fully self-contained granny flat with separate entrance and parking
- Breathtaking ocean views. Built in 2005 and updated
- Lavish entry foyer and gallery, home office with built-in furniture near entrance
- Two fully-equipped modern kitchens with provision for a third
- Outdoor terrace, decked alfresco, outdoor kitchen pool area
- Five bedrooms over two levels, built-in/walk-in robes, four with own ensuites
- Master suite has ocean views, walk-in robe, ensuite with dual vanities and spa, plus his-and-hers dual shower
- Upper open plan living with huge balcony, stunning ocean views
- Mixture of ducted and split system air conditioning. Alarm system. TS30 special tinted security glass on all windows and doors
- Double lockup garage, with parking for 8 cars
- 400m to Sorrento Beach and Surf Lifesaving Club
- 15 min walk to Hillarys Boat Harbour
- 8 min drive to Whitford City Shopping Centre
- 50m to Geneff Park
- 25 min drive to the CBD
- 5 min drive to Sorrento Primary School
- 300m to Sacred Heart College
Last updated: 11:31AM on May 23rd 2018