House for sale
2 Highclaire Place,
5 3 3
When an architect designs a house for themselves, this gorgeous home is the result!!Open inspection this Saturday 11:30am - 12pm or to arrange a private mid-week inspection, contact GEORGE CHOUMAEV at anytime on 0415 842 108.
Showcasing a very impressive street appeal and an abundance of stunning living areas throughout. It is located in an ultra-convenient location, a 3 minute walk to the 616X City direct bus stop and to T-Way buses, 10 minutes walk to the new Bella Vista train station as well as quick and easy access to the on-ramp for both the M2 & M7 motorways.
Two Highclaire Place, Glenwood has the functional open-plan layout that you've been looking for and ample extra living space provided by separate formal entertaining and a big entertainers kitchen. There is also a huge downstairs rumpus room with a wet-bar as well as an upstairs TV area.
The stunning centrally positioned kitchen has stone bench tops, feature splash-backs and a large island-bench with an eat-in counter, double oven, plenty of cabinets, dishwasher, a large fridge space and a huge walk in pantry with preparation area.
Amongst the many wonderful features throughout this vast family residence, we have listed a few standouts below:
- Four oversized bedrooms, three with walk-in robes, plus a huge ground floor fifth bedroom / home office that opens via it's own external entrance door to a fenced courtyard a the front of the house.
- The character-filled main bedroom has a luxurious spa en-suite with bidet and a large, fully fitted walk-in robe/dressing room.
- A low-maintenance backyard with an large alfresco entertaining area.
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning, ducted vacuum and alarm system.
- Spacious internal laundry with floor to ceiling cabinetry.
- Double drive through garage with both doors remotely controlled and internal access.
Selling or leasing your property? Call GEORGE CHOUMAEV 0415 842 108 or EMMANUEL FARDOULY 0405 322 222 for a free market appraisal.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Last updated: 03:19PM on Oct 18th 2018