House for sale
2 Hillcrest Street,
3 2 2
AUCTION - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
AUCTION - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969Classic home, with potential to sub-divide
"Ormesby' Circa 1908
Beholding fine Federation detail throughout, this solid, freestanding double brick home is huge inside! The family floorplan is naturally bright and quiet flowing to a paved courtyard with a private leafy garden which spans the entire block into Way Street with rear access to a massive brick double garage and workshop.
Immediately ready to move into, opportunities include the potential to convert the massive garage into secondary accommodation and rare opportunity to sub-divide the land and build a separate home (STCA), as others have already done in the street.
The property displays:
- Immaculate high patterned ceilings, leadlight windows and solid timber floors
- Three king sized bedrooms displaying bay window seating and master with a private leafy covered terrace
- Two bathrooms, one adjoining the 3rd bedroom and main incorporating a large internal laundry
- Spacious separate lounge room with original fireplace, seamlessly flows into a covered winter garden
- The formal family sized dining room is just ideal to entertain friends and family
- A modern gas kitchen with solid stone worktops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and breakfast bar looks out to the gardens
- An architecturally designed sunroom looking across the expansive gardens is a peaceful place to relax or enjoy breakfast
- The gardens with an array of established foliage and water tank neatly wind with no steps towards a covered rear patio and outhouse and into the double workshop & garage with apex roof storage and direct access into Way Street
*Families take note: In the catchment area for Tempe Public School & moments to Tempe High School with Selective Program
Hidden away, it's a surprise to all how big this family home really is, and a real opportunity to add another property to the rear of the land which would have its own separate entrance, all within a lazy stroll to parklands, cafes, shops and both Tempe Station and Sydenham Station.
A classic home, with modern inclusions for today's living, make sure you view this one!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
Last updated: 04:19AM on Aug 17th 2018