2 Hillcrest Street,
SOLD - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969"Walk To School" - A Classic Family Home In The School Zone
This freestanding double brick home is huge inside and displays all the fine Federation detail of yesteryear within its naturally bright and extremely quiet interiors which naturally flow outside to a paved courtyard and private leafy setting with established gardens which span a traditional family land size plus a separate freestanding massive double garage and workshop accessed from Way Street.
Immediately ready to move into & ideal for families, located in the catchment area for Tempe Public School & moments to Tempe High School with Selective Program.
The property displays:
- Immaculate high patterned ceilings, leadlight double casement windows and solid timber floors
- Three king sized bedrooms displaying bay window seating, ensuite bathroom and master with a private covered terrace (easy to reconfigure into a 4 bedroom home)
- Two bathrooms with the main family sized one incorporating a large internal laundry
- Spacious separate lounge room with original fireplace seamlessly flows into a covered winter garden
- Formal family sized dining room is just ideal to entertain friends and family
- Modern gas kitchen with solid stone worktops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and breakfast bar looks out to the gardens, child safe
- Architecturally designed sunroom looking across the expansive gardens is a peaceful place to relax or enjoy breakfast
- The gardens with an array of established foliage and water tank neatly wind with no steps towards a covered rear patio and outhouse and into the double workshop & garage with apex roof storage and direct access into Way Street
Quietly hidden away, and surprisingly big, this family home really is a real opportunity to move in and enjoy, or enhance the floor plan to easily create even more space all within a lazy stroll to parklands, cafes, shops and both Tempe Station and Sydenham Station.
A classic home, with modern inclusions for today's living, and stroll to school!
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650