House for sale
2 Kenneally Circuit,
Salter Point, WA
4 2 2
All Offers Presented
Timeless EleganceSituated within the prestigious Mount Henry Estate on a sprawling corner block; this property oozes style and understated elegance, along with a stunning river side location. Offering just 300 metres to local boat facilities, walking distance to the raffles hotel, a short 9km away from the Perth CBD, and only 3.6km to Curtin University; this will ensure an investment in your lifestyle and your future.
Upon entry you'll be delighted by the earthy warmth of hardwood timber floors complemented by the pleasure of high ceilings. Through stunning French doors is an expansive formal dining room, extending to the hub of the home, whereby the gourmet kitchen anchors the family lounge, and casual meals. With all modern, stainless-steel appliances, splashbacks and stone benchtops, the resident chef won't miss a beat. If you're after somewhere more intimate, the theatre room is the perfect spot, complete with surround sound, and an enormous viewing screen.
Across all four bedrooms and two bathrooms the same encapsulation of timeless luxury is found, with absolutely no compromise in quality or style. The decadent master suite features a huge walk in robe, private balcony that overlooks the park and luxurious ensuite with spa bath adjoining to a powder room.
Spilling outdoors is the cedar-lined alfresco area, enjoying rich, timber decking and the tranquil vista of your own, private oversize spa. Bordered by mature, yet low-maintenance gardens, and revelling in an abundance of sunlight, the ambience is undeniable.
Boasting a much sought after riverside locale, and enjoying the convenience of lush parkland, quality schools, shops and services all within reach; this opportunity is not one to miss.
Features you will love:
- Study at the front of the home.
- Spacious family living area.
- Additional lounge on the second level.
- Formal dining room with classic French doors.
- Excellent size games/theatre room.
- Master suite features a huge walk in robe, private balcony that overlooks the park and luxurious ensuite with spa bath adjoining to a powder room.
- The three remaining bedrooms are generous in size, each fitted with well-appointed walk-in or built-in robes.
- Stunning gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Double garage with shopper's entrance direct to Kitchen and adjoining storage room.
- Private outdoor Alfresco entertaining area with spa.
- Easy care gardens with bore reticulation.
- Solar hot water and solar electricity.
- Security alarm.
- Laundry chute.
- Intercom system.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
The lifestyle you will live:
-10m to the tranquil Jan-Doo parklands within Mount Henry Estate. (approx.)
-450m to the shoreline of the Canning River. (approx.)
-550m to convenient freeway access. (approx.)
-600m to Manning Primary School. (approx.)
-1.1km to Manning IGA. (approx.)
-1.6km to Aquinas College. (approx.)
- 9km to Perth CBD. (approx.)
- 3km to Penrhos. (approx.)
- 3.6km to Curtin University. (approx.)
- 7.5km to Wesley College. (approx.)
- Short stroll to the sparkling shore of Canning River.
- Close to shops, cafes, restaurants, local parks, and a host of other amenities
A must see home in a superb location. Come and see all this home has to offer!!
For more information or to arrange a viewing, contact Cliff today on 0412 233 072
Last updated: 02:09PM on Feb 26th 2018