House for sale
2 Kurrewa Lane,
5 3 3
Coomera Waters best kept secretPhone enquiry code for this property: 3703
Set within the gated estate of Coomera Waters, this architectural masterpiece, has been designed to maximise the stunning views over the widest waterfront and beautiful tree packed nature reserves.
Private, spacious ground floor office/ bedroom with separate entry suitable for those seeking a home business base or a teenage retreat.
Ideally suited for a family seeking a ‘resort feel’ waterfront lifestyle, this home is located within easy access to Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Providing close proximity to trains and schools, and bridge free access to the Broadwater and ocean, this spectacular, peacefully located property will delight those seeking our envied Queensland lifestyle.
• 5 double bedrooms, huge master with walk-in dressing room and en-suite.
• 4 living areas, 3 of which overlook the outdoor entertainment area, assure flexibility and privacy for all.
• Stunning hostess kitchen with generous walk-in pantry, including family meals area.
• Modern finishes throughout including porcelain tiles, picture window glazing, timber kitchen finishes and timber flooring.
• Fabulous outdoor area, with expansive canal water views overlooking the solar heated pool provides the perfect place for rest, relaxation and entertaining.
• Massive 3 car garage with internal access giving extra storage.
• Private and easily accessible wide entry pontoon with power and water for boats up to 16 metres (55ft) including catamarans enabling direct bridge-free access to the Broadwater and ocean. This is accessed directly from the seclusion and privacy of the garden.
• Abundance of wild life includes birds, resident koalas, numerous species of fish, ‘muddies’ (frequently caught off the pontoon) and visiting dolphins to Serenity Bay are unique features of this stunning and peaceful location
• Easy care, low maintenance established gardens with water system.
• Easy access to private schools, Brisbane and Gold Coast International Airports and only minutes by water to Sanctuary Cove’s restaurants and shops.
• Gated 24 hour security complex with private access to 2 gymnasiums, two heated swimming pools, 4 tennis courts and family friendly entertainment facilities including barbecues.
• Land size 553m2
• A friendly, safe and caring neighbourhood for kids and for adults to make friends.
Call now to arrange for your Private Inspection. This property will not disappoint the most fastidious buyer.
Phone enquiry code for this property: 3703
Last updated: 11:40AM on Jul 6th 2017