House for sale
2 Kurrewa Lane,
5 3 3
Stunning Contemporary Waterfront Resort LifestylePerfectly suited for an executive family seeking a 'resort feel' waterfront lifestyle in one of the Gold Coast's most desired locations, this stunning property is bound to tick ALL the boxes in your waterfront research criteria offering ALL the luxuries you'd expect. t
Features & Benefits:
- 5 Large Bedrooms
- Resort style master bedroom suite including private lounge and balcony overlooking the water, LARGE dressing room, ensuite with spa and bidet plus a separate toilet
- Private ground floor home office with separate entry and direct access to personal bathroom.
- Resort style open plan living, maximising the views from both downstairs living areas and upstairs balcony and master bedroom.
- Modern finishes throughout including porcelain tiles downstairs, picture window glazing, quality timber kitchen finishes, beautiful light timber flooring upstairs and loads of other attractive features.
- Gourmet kitchen with uninterrupted views to the pool and the water including Bosch appliances, plumbing for ice-maker, huge walk-in pantry, central kitchen meals table and chairs plus convenient butler's pantry/laundry combination.
- Comfortable TV room downstairs with the option for a large entertainment theatre upstairs.
- Large centrally located family room.
- Two additional sitting areas/formal lounges downstairs and a third parents' lounge retreat off the main bedroom upstairs. All three lounge areas overlook the outdoor entertaining area, as well as the poolside timber deck, pool, pontoon and waterway.
- Expansive outdoor entertaining areas for guests and friends overlooking the pool, water and the nature reserve
- Massive and unique three car garage which is very rare and exceptionally handy for extra storage and with internal access
- Private wide entry pontoon with power and water for boats up to 16 metres (55ft) including catamarans giving direct bridge free access to the Broadwater and ocean.
- Covered outdoor entertaining area by the pool overlooking the pontoon, nature reserve and waterfront.
- Separate kids wing including three extra-large bedrooms, with main bathroom, separate toilet, and with the option of a large rumpus room/bedroom/entertainment theatre.
- Sparkling saltwater pool by the timber deck and outdoor entertainment area.
- Private upstairs balcony overlooking the water and pool.
- Easy care established gardens with reticulation
Coomera Waters is ideally located on the northern Gold Coast, 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD, 15 minutes from Southport and 7 km from the M1. On the doorstep to the Broadwater, across the river from Sanctuary Cove, this master planned, eco-residential community surrounds a 17 hectare harbour, a 70 berth marina, interconnected by over 17kms of eco-walking trails and extensive parklands. The estate has 24 hour on site security, a waterfront tavern, Award winning Steak and Seafood Restaurant, 2 residents-only recreational centres with fully-equipped gyms, pools, full-size tennis courts, BBQs and function facilities.
Last updated: 07:59AM on Sep 13th 2017