2 Leighton Place,
Halls Head, WA
Sold by Bev Chadwick, LJ Hooker MandurahOffering first class finishes throughout this palatial canal residence is without a doubt one of the finest homes ever brought to the market in the prestigious Stage 1 Port Mandurah development. Absolutely no expense has been spared to deliver the finest quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Offering the ultimate in canal living and style for those who love to entertain.
* Large front courtyard with plenty of extra parking for additional boat or caravan
* Entrance hall with timber staircase & stainless steel balustrade
* Formal lounge/media room with additional seating area
* 2 good size bedrooms with their own ensuite facilities & double built in robes
* Gourmet kitchen featuring granite tops, breakfast bar, top quality stainless steel appliances, range hood & tiled splash back.
* Blackbutt timber floors & timber blinds
* Dining area and Lounge room with canal views & bi-fold doors
* Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
* Dual entertaining balconies, one with canal views, the other with town & estuary views
* Kitchenette with server opening out to the balcony
* Double French doors to palatial master suite with large walk in robe/dressing room & exquisite ensuite featuring corner spa bath, twin vanities & granite tops and access to front balcony
4th bedroom also with custom built in cupboards and en-suite
Lounge room with gas log fire opening out to the balcony with canal/pool views
* Massive movie theatre/games room with estuary & town views
OUTDOOR & ENTERTAINING
* Spacious cabana featuring massive outdoor Ferguson kitchen including pizza oven & BBQ, lounge, meals & big bathroom
* Timber lined alfresco
* Gas heated infinity pool & spa with swim up bar overlooking the water
* Powered jetty & undercroft storage
* Decked seating area by the water
Gardens designed for low maintenance, fully reticulated with easy care plants.
Complete this luxury home with the boat on the jetty and you have a lifestyle or resort location that would be the envy of many. Arguably the best street / canal in Mandurah with the ever-popular Hall Park at the end of the street and a short stroll to the Mandurah traffic bridge and beyond to the cafe strip/restaurants and city centre.
A simply stunning contemporary home offering absolute serenity in one of Mandurah's most sought after locations.
Please call Bev Chadwick for private viewing