2 Lloyd Street,
Mont Albert North, VIC
Put Family FirstBehind the charming clinker brick aspect of this captivating home, an extended and modernised interior will welcome a new family as the base for a contemporary lifestyle and a generous indoor/outdoor entertainer. The location in the sought-after Mont Albert Primary School Zone is an enviable bonus.
The centre of family activity is a vast living and dining area bathed in natural light from high clerestory windows and enhanced by a brand new, sleek and stylish kitchen. At the front of the home a cosy formal living room with OFP is currently utilized as a spacious fourth bedroom. Featuring pristine period detailing, main bedroom with ensuite and WIR, family bathroom, study and private rear alfresco terrace with multi fold and French doors connecting indoor and outdoor entertaining areas.
Easy walking distance to Mont Albert Primary, Box Hill Senior Secondary College, Koonung Secondary College, Mont Albert train station, and the 109 Whitehorse road Tram, providing easy access to some of Melbourne's most prestigious schools.
Box Hill Central's shops, restaurants and transport network, as well as Westfield Doncaster and Eastern Freeway are conveniently close by.
* Sunning kitchen with Caesarstone benches, Franke double oven,
* High cathedral ceiling creates amazing light and space
* Ornate period ceilings and cornices
* Split system reverse cycle A/C
* Gas ducted heating and OFP
* Lots of cupboards and handy attic storage
* Tiered backyard with landscaped gardens and grass play area
* Rear garden shed and cubby house. Large carport
Terms 10% deposit, balance 60 days