2 Martin Crescent,
Well presented dual layout family home in a peaceful locationIN ROOM AUCTION EVENT HELD AT REVESBY WORKERS CLUB ON WEDNESDAY, 27TH JUNE AT 6PM.
Occupying a peaceful corner position bordering the banks of the Georges River, this well maintained home set on a level block presents immense space and comfort, showcasing updated interiors and a spectacular outdoor entertaining area. It would suit a growing family looking to upgrade to a more substantial dwelling or savvy investors seeking solid rental returns. The property is handy to local schools, public transport, golf clubs and enjoys easy M5 motorway access.
- Dual level layout with spacious interiors and an enviable choice of separate living zones
- Generous formal lounge with sprawling bay window overlooking an expansive front verandah
- Integrated family and meals area enjoy optimal outdoor flow to a spectacular timber deck
- Perfect for alfresco dining or afternoons/evenings of grand scale entertaining with friends
- Sun drenched in-ground pool area, landscaped gardens and child/pet-friendly lawn plus shed
- Modern stone bench kitchen has glass splashback, soft close draws and electric appliances
- Five well presented upstairs bedrooms, four are conveniently appointed with built-in robes
- Updated bathroom showcases a stylish vanity basin, sizeable shower and a separate bathtub
- Timber floors, a/c, ample storage, DLUG with internal access + security system
- Less than 20 minutes' drive to Liverpool CBD, near Western Sydney University Bankstown