House for sale
2 Masson Mews,
Mosman Park, WA
5 6 4
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED
EPITOME OF LUXURY LIVINGDistinctive and opulent, this magnificent home is the epitome of luxury living. Brand new and ready for you to immediately move into, it is a residence of remarkable craftsmanship. Embracing an elevated aspect with exceptional views and state of-the-art finishes, everything here is unique and impressive.
Flowing across three palatial floors connected by a grand staircase and elevator, this home is an inspired expression of modern and sophisticated living, the distinctive portico a statement entry. Make your way up the marble stairs towards the immense pivoting glass front door. Captivating and prestigious, the light-filled foyer is inconceivably stunning.
Elegant living is revealed in the expansive layout. Intricate coffered ceilings with strip lighting feature throughout, extensive attention to detail is apparent. Gourmet and chef-style, the kitchen has been completed to an outstanding level with the finest Gaggenau / Miele appliances, fixtures, and finishes. Make your way through the automatic glass door to reveal an equally impressive butler's pantry, it's an entertainer's dream come true.
The voluminous light filled open-plan living area offers Swan River views and combines seamlessly with an alfresco entertaining area. You will be pleased to find a complete outdoor kitchen with BBQ area and built in fridges. Perfect for the warmer months, the below ground sparkling swimming pool creates the ideal area to relax with family and friends.
Take the grand staircase or elevator to the upper level. Captivating and prestigious, the award-winning master suite redefines luxury living. Complete with a lounge area and fireplace, it's your own private haven. Commanding breathtaking views of the Swan River, the suite includes a statement built-in headboard, dramatic pendant light and large dressing room. A sanctuary to clear your mind, the ensuite is complete with an automatic massage shower, free standing bath and views forever. It's modern glamour and timeless elegance.
Offering 3-minor bedrooms all complete with their own private ensuite, the diverse floor plan has been well thought through.
Providing endless entertainment, the home theatre offers full bar capabilities, automatic curtains and plush electric seating. A sophisticated fully equipped guest suite enables relatives to access to all facilities, with their own kitchenette and ensuite / laundry.
Glamorous and opulent, this brand-new home is a true masterpiece offering exquisite craftsmanship. Positioned with peaceful views of the Swan River and only moments from Leighton Beach, numerous restaurants cafes, and boutique shops, it will provide an aspirational lifestyle.
• Built in 2015 by Seacrest Homes and yet to be lived in
• Magnificent 5-bedroom, 5.5-bathroom home spread over 3 levels
• Grand and secure entry with gate and distinctive portico
• Open-plan living with stunning Swan River views
• Dream style kitchen with quality built in Gaggenau and Miele appliances plus fully equipped butler's pantry
• Opulent master suite with breathtaking views, dramatic pendant light, luxury ensuite including Kohler automatic massage shower, freestanding bath and dressing room
• 3 well sized minor bedrooms with built-in-robe and quality ensuite including floor to ceiling tiling
• Spacious guest suite / maids' quarters with kitchenette, bathroom and laundry
• Separate study with built in cabinetry and peaceful river views
• Custom Alfresco kitchen by Ferguson's with Liebherr fridges
• Below ground sparkling lap-pool
• State of the art home theatre with full bar capabilities and automatic curtains
• Intricate coffered ceilings with strip lighting and downlights
• Custom lacquer and polished veneer built-in furniture
• Polished Italian porcelain tiling and recessed skirting
• Hand stitched leather handrail to balustrade
• Custom glass garage door
• External marble feature
• Elevator access to all three levels
• 1.3km to Leighton Beach
• 5.2km to Fremantle
• 16.5km to Perth CBD
Last updated: 03:19PM on Apr 24th 2019