House for sale
2 Murriverie Road,
North Bondi, NSW
3 2 1
Freestanding Home With Exciting Potential On North-Facing Corner BlockA terrific opportunity in a family-oriented precinct close to schools, Bondi Beach and Rose Bay shopping villages, this freestanding period home stands on a corner block with north rear aspect, sunny backyard and off-street parking. Set on the eastern corner of Murriverie Road and Shaw Street, it offers unlimited scope for personal decoration, modern renovation and/or extension (STCA) similar to neighbouring homes.
Bright and filled with sunshine, the single-storey double-fronted house has large rooms with original timber fretwork and high patterned ceilings. With gated entrances on Shaw Street and Murriverie Road, it has a flexible floorplan including an entry hall, large living/dining area, big kitchen, huge main bedroom, 2 more double bedrooms, sunroom/home office, 2 bathrooms and laundry.
Hidden from the street behind a tall brush fence, the home also features built-in wardrobes, leadlight windows and polished timber floorboards. In a wonderfully convenient location, the property is footsteps to buses, a short stroll to local shops and Shuk caf, and minutes to the harbour and beach.
- Corner block with sunny north rear aspect
- Big living/dining area with picture window
- Large kitchen with wide breakfast bench
- Main king-size bedroom with built-ins
- 2 more double bedrooms, one with built-ins
- Sunroom/home office with own entrance
- 2 bathrooms (main w bath/shower), laundry
- Entry hall with built-in storage cupboard
- High patterned ceilings, polished timber floors
- Sunny north-facing backyard, outdoor shower
- Secure carport accessed from Shaw Street
Last updated: 09:19AM on May 20th 2018