House for sale
2 Pell Street,
4 3 4
Guide $3,300,000 Friendly Auction
Architectural Excellence, Blue-Chip Brilliance and Breathtaking ViewsAuction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Offering breathtaking city and coastal views sweeping to the mountains and down the shoreline from Strzelecki Lookout to Merewether Beach and across the ocean where you can watch whales breach and ships come in, this impressive architecturally designed home showcases a luxury beach house aesthetic. It’s fully equipped for modern living, while its premium Merewether address is positioned so close to the beach you can hear the sounds of the ocean.
Masterfully crafted to capture the views, this stunning home is beautifully appointed against an architectural backdrop of brick, Western red cedar and Ritek roof and ceiling systems. Over two light-filled levels, it offers 4-bedroom plus study, 3-bathroom accommodation, a choice of living zones and outdoor entertaining areas along with a freestanding double garage accessed via Short Street. Its interiors are highlighted by heated polished concrete floors downstairs and Blackbutt timber upstairs along with walls of glass and louvres that bring beautiful natural light and the sea breeze. Upstairs, the stunning primary living area opens via multiple sets of glass doors to an enormous entertainer's terrace jutting out towards the city and ocean setting the stage for the most spectacular summer soirees.
Embraced by superb surf beaches, iconic ocean baths, restaurants, bars and scenic coastal walks, this is the ultimate lifestyle address.
- c.2015 architecturally designed home on north facing 592sqm corner parcel
- The house meets or exceeds requirements for Energy, Thermal and Water as measured by the BASIX Sustainability Index
- Windows facing north, east and west are Viridian Comfort glass for UV and heat protection
- 5000l water tanks supply water to ½ of the inground watering system, toilets and washing machine
- Garage at 6m x 6.5m suits 2 larger vehicle and has a clearance height of 2.2m
- Three bedrooms on ground level served by ensuite and spa family bathroom
- Family living connects seamlessly to level backyard and beautiful native gardens
- Upper level living and galley stone and gas kitchen by Nadin West
- Fourth bedroom upstairs with adjoining bathroom offers flexibility as media room
- TV outlets & coaxial cabling for Foxtel in all bedrooms and living areas
- Great wrap-around deck for relaxation, entertaining and whale watching
please sms 2pell to 0429 272 015 for your free property web book.
Last updated: 06:35PM on May 21st 2018