House for sale
2 Richmond Avenue,
St Ives, NSW
5 3 1
CAPTIVATING FAMILY SANCTUARY WITH PANORAMIC VIEWS!!This superbly presented family residence is a haven of tranquility. It is privately tucked away in a wonderfully peaceful cul-de-sac location with breathtaking views over to Garigal National Park. Situated on approx 1,100sqm of sprawling land with a level & fenced yard.
- 4 large double bedrooms with built-ins (main with walk-in robe, ensuite & balcony)
- Study/guest bed on ground floor, 3 sleek modern bathrooms in total plus 4th toilet
- Stunning living & dining areas (with timber floors, wood fireplace & R/C air-cond)
- Stylish modern kitchen with quality appliances (gas cooktop) opening to courtyard
- Appealing family area flowing to expansive entertaining terrace with great vista
- Lock-up garage with auto door plus off street security parking for around 5 cars
- Full brick on main level, plantation shutters in some rooms, level & fenced yard
- Close to Hassell Park local shops, Grammar Prep, Brigidine, St Ives Park Primary
School & bus to Gordon train station. Simply the perfect escape!!
Pre-Auction: Sneak Preview
Enquiries: Matthew Johnson – 0418 767 150
LJ HOOKER ST IVES – 9488 8200
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Last updated: 05:54AM on Jan 10th 2018