2 Robinson Road,
Surrey Hills, VIC
Tasteful luxury and a private sanctuaryExperience a wonderful sense of calm, relaxation and renewal as you drive under the beautifully leafy tree canopy that introduces this exceptionally attractive family residence.
Lofty ceilings and an elegant marble-tiled foyer reveal a large lounge and dining room with plantation shutters and an enticing family room/meals with architectural skylights. These living zones enjoy an outstanding visual connection to the secluded and landscaped garden oasis, ideal for entertaining while you prepare meals in the premium Miele kitchen with stone surfaces.
Benefit from the quiet of the fully-fitted study and the upstairs 4th bedroom/retreat which sit in harmony with a further 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Features a top-floor bedroom with tree-top balcony, a main bedroom with walk-in robe and dual-vanity porcelain ensuite, a powder room, Brush Box floorboards and a double auto garage with workshop.
Stroll along tree-lined streets to Union Road cafes, Chatham Primary School, Canterbury Oval and the train to prestigious schools and the city.
* Attractive family residence in a tree-lined precinct
* Generous living zones and a stone/Miele kitchen
* Fully-fitted study and a quiet upstairs 4th bedroom/retreat
* Secluded and landscaped garden oasis
* Plush carpet, Brush Box floorboards and a marble-tiled entry
* Gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling and ducted vacuum
* Double auto garage with workshop
* Stroll to Union Road cafes, Chatham Primary and train
<b>PHOTO IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR BUYERS AT INSPECTIONS</b>
Terms 10% deposit, balance 90/120/150 days