Semi-rural Acreage for sale
2 Slingsby Road,
Tamborine Mountain, QLD
3 2 4
Offers over $1,349,000
Horse Lovers Paradise – Country Charm, Private PositionThere has been no expense spared to restore this 1892 Queenslander and with 16,670m2 (just over four acres) of usable, fully fenced, lush green paddocks and plenty of water including a bore, this is a horse lovers paradise and must be inspected to be fully appreciated!
Your family will instantly love this property as you enter via the secluded driveway, you can't help but be enchanted by this beautifully charming and full of character country retreat. Boasting three stables, tack room, open stable with plenty of shade and to complete this fabulous set up, you have a full-size dressage arena.
The stylish and comfortable home is perfectly positioned so that you are able to enjoy the view over the entire property from the fully covered entertainment deck. You will feel right at home with the high ceilings, polished wooden floors and stained glass windows just a few of the stand out features. The home oozes charm and character, yet offers all the comforts of a new home including combustion wood-heater, modern bar heaters on the deck and reverse cycle air-conditioning that can be activated from your phone. A full security system monitoring every corner of the property is also just a fingertip away.
This property is indeed a rare find in the highly sought-after area of Tamborine Mountain in the Gold Coast Hinterland. At 550m above sea level, the mountain enjoys cooler temperatures, all modern amenities including medical, and the schools are recognized as being some of the best in Queensland. All this is only a comfortable 45-minute drive to the beaches of the Gold Coast.
* Three bedrooms including king size master
* Two bathrooms - one up, one down
* Country-style kitchen with European appliances
* Open plan living and dining plus sunroom
* Second living/family room downstairs
* Fully covered entertainment deck with state of the art bar heaters
* Polished wooden floors and high ceilings, combustion wood heater
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, remote controlled via phone
* Full remote control security system
* In-ground trampoline
* Stables, tack room and full size horse riding arena
* Fully fenced lush green paddocks
* Undercover parking for four cars plus work shed
* Vegie garden, fruit trees, 50m deep water bore
To view this unique and truly magnificent property, call Tamborine Mountain Prestige Agent Petra Szydlowski to arrange your private inspection now!
Last updated: 05:38PM on Feb 12th 2019