House for sale
2 Victoria Street,
3 2 2
Calling all Savvy buyers!Looking for a family home with a twist? How about a potential business site in the heart of Brisbane's premier suburb, then this is the property for you!
Live upstairs, rent out downstairs, dual living for family, run a business or buy for future development potential. Which ever path you choose this perfectly positioned property on 488m2 corner block is the perfect opportunity
A rock solid build from the 70s kept and maintained immaculately ready for the new owners
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car spaces
- Generous living and dining areas with 2 balconies allowing a beautiful flow of light and breeze
- An oversized kitchen with space for your dining table
- Beautiful timber floors
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Perfectly manicured gardens
- Downstairs provides a very large area with separate entrance, laundry and bathroom and an approximate ceiling height of 2.26m to sheeting and 2.46 to floorboards
- 2 rainwater tanks (5,000L)
- Spacious storage shed
This location is perfect for families with children, with some of the best schools (Saint Peter and Pauls / Bulimba State School) as well as kindergarten, local cafe's, cinemas, restaurants, pharmacy, accountants and more all within walking distance.
Local transportation is also a breeze with the local bus route just a stones throw and the Hawthorne City Cat just a short stroll to the river.
Inspect this one quick and secure this fantastic opportunity for your family's future!
Excellent 488m2 corner block
Duel living options
Future development potential in the heart of Brisbane's best suburb
Three large bedrooms
Beautiful open living design
Close to the best schools, cafes and parks Brisbane has to offer
Last updated: 02:30AM on Jun 24th 2018