House for sale
2 Wells Street,
3 2 2
RARE MAIN RIVERFRONT FULL GROUND FLOOR LUXURY APARTMENTAre you searching for luxury, low maintenance living, close to all amenities, yet still promises a sense of seclusion? A truly unprecedented opportunity, this land has been tightly held within the same family since 1968, the original house has been demolished and has been replaced by two apartments, with the entire ground floor being offered for sale. Presenting with prime 24m Main River frontage and only the finest quality finishes and fixtures throughout, it boasts 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms and is set against the backdrop of superb skyline and water views in a sough-after locale.
Impeccably designed to maximise the stunning panoramic vistas which frame the kitchen, living and alfresco area, you'll love watching the sun set over Surfers Paradise from so many vantages within this home. Select from the vast 59m outdoor entertaining area, complete with built-in BBQ, oversized Italian tiles and a generous lawn area to enjoy, or retreat indoors to the open plan living and dining area. This air-conditioned space also takes full advantage of the sweeping views and is showcased by the individually laid real Blackbutt timber floors.
Built to the highest standards of apartment living, including commercial grade windows and sliding doors, extra insulation for full sound proofing, you'll also enjoy other features not normally found in apartments, including soaring ceilings in every room, a versatile separate media or office, laundry with caesarstone benches and an abundance of storage, smart-wired home technology, potential wine cellar and set out over a footprint of 371m, including the basement, comprising of 2 cars spaces and cage storage. There's also access to a deep water pontoon and a common boardwalk area which is shared with the one other apartment on site. A Community Management scheme is in place and the apartment is strata titled.
The kitchen is also sure to delight featuring a vast ceasarstone island bench, imported glass splashback, as well as acclaimed Miele induction cooktop, multi-function oven, microwave and plate warmer, there's also a butler's pantry on offer, custom built to meet your every need.
All the bedrooms boast high ceilings, fans and ducted air con, with the master suite offering a deluxe ensuite with walk in rain shower, dual vanity with superb stone benchtop, a free-standing tub and floor to ceiling tiling. There's also a generous walk-in-robe, automatic blinds and access to a patio, with views to Surfers Paradise. The main bathroom also features Italian tiles and stone benchtops.
The time to act is now to take advantage of this rare chance to enjoy all the benefits of apartment living in a sophisticated, secure setting yet still be able to enjoy privacy and seclusion.
• Spacious, sophisticated full floor ground floor apartment, set out over 371m floorplan including a vast 59m alfresco area
• 2 cars spaces in underground garage, dedicated cage storage in the basement, equalling 56m
• Unprecedented opportunity to enjoy brand new apartment living, right on the Main River
• Open plan living and dining plus media room/office
• Gourmet kitchen with ceasarstone island bench, imported glass splashback, superb butler's pantry & upscale Miele appliances
• Master bedroom with deluxe ensuite, walk-in-robe, automatic blinds, patio & skyline views
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in-robes and share modern bathroom with large walk-in shower
• Hills smart-wired home technology, ducted air, soaring ceilings, built to comply with stringent apartment commercial grades
• Walk-in-linen press, powder room, expansive laundry area and potential wine cellar
• Ideal location walk to Chevron Island, close to Surfers Paradise, Southport Golf Club and Gold Coast Arts Centre
• Deep water pontoon access
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
Last updated: 10:18PM on Sep 20th 2017