Other... for sale
20-26 Hesse Street,
0 0 0
Price on Application
Unprecedented development opportunity in QueenscliffThis unprecedented development opportunity in historic Queenscliff will generate much excitement amongst commercial developers. With a massive 60m frontage to Queenscliff's primary commercial zone, and passing exposure to the Queenscliff - Sorrento Ferry traffic from the Bellarine Peninsula, Geelong and the Mornington Peninsula, this huge sought-after land parcel occupies 2628sqm approx. of prime land and includes council approved permits for 8 shops and 8 penthouse apartments. Set metres from the waters of Swan Bay, Queenscliff's new harbour and existing cosmopolitan boutiques and eateries in Hesse Street, it has great business and lifestyle appeal.
Approved penthouse apartments feature 4 bedrooms, 4-car garages (with storage) and substantial rooftop terraces with potential Swan Bay views. Large Shop floor spaces suit retail pursuits, offices or medical rooms, and feature a private parking space behind.
* 2628sqm approx. in Queenscliff
* Sale includes plans and permits for 8 shops and 8 apartments
* Metres from Swan Bay, the harbour and Hesse St central business district
* Apartments boast rooftop terraces with bay views and 4-car garages (and storage)
* Large Shops for retail or office space with private parking
Last updated: 01:51PM on Jun 6th 2017