House for sale
20 Aemilia Avenue,
Seven Hills, QLD
4 2 2
FOR SALE NOW
Open house cancelled please phone Jake for informationSituated in Seven Hills most sought-after and tightly held Avenues, 20 Aemilia Avenue captures a stunning city, suburban and mountain vista, overlooking Brisbane's premier south-eastern million dollar suburbs.
Ideal for empty-nesters and families looking for 'that' trophy position, maximise by renovating and extending the current residence, or take off and build your dream, capitalising on what is truly a once in a lifetime position buy.
Boasting a classic Queenslander set on one level, the open plan lounge, dining and kitchen, flows out onto a full width entertaining deck to enjoy the dazzling views.
Notable features include:
* Four good sized bedrooms including ensuite and walk in wardrobe,
* Family sized kitchen with breakfast bar
* Two bathrooms
* Sparkling private in-ground pool
* Bright polished timber floors
* Very low maintenance yard
* Two car parking
* Ample storage space on the lower level
* Private historic Palatine Hill Park opposite for young ones to play
* Previously achieving $895 per week rental income
Located just a short stroll to Seven Hills cafe precinct and transport, Bulimba's Oxford street dining, cinemas and shopping.
It's not often you have an opportunity to secure positions like this in such a high growth and prestigious Avenue - ensure your future - ready to move in today.
Proudly marketed by Jake Dwyer of Jake Dwyer Properties...the Right Move.
Supported by Sell Lease Property, Australia's fastest growing real estate agency.
Property Code: 387
Last updated: 06:14PM on Jul 17th 2017