House for sale
20 Champion Court,
Alligator Creek, QLD
5 3 6
The Life of a ChampionLooking for a magnificent family home nestled in pure nature? This architecturally and personally designed home bathed in natural surroundings captures the beauty of the very popular Eversleigh Hills Estate. With a unique lifestyle on offer that you don't get in the suburbs, this grand home, separate granny flat, sparkling saltwater pool with spa, and a 12x12 powered shed (140sqm) are of grand proportions. There is no doubt, the proud new owner of this property will be living like a True Champion.
The minute you walk through the double door entrance you will feel like you are home. A Grand internal staircase takes you to the top level comprising of large bedrooms all with wonderful views of the surrounding bushland, 3 or 4 door built in cupboards with ample storage, air-conditioning and fans. The glorious main bathroom boasts double vanity, granite benchtops, large corner bath, shower recesses and of course the laundry shoots. The Master bedroom is well positioned with more of those beautiful views and one can enjoy some peace & quiet on your own private balcony. There is no shortage of storage in the room with walk in robe, plus built in cupboards. Lavish ensuite includes double shower heads & granite benchtops.
The home comprises of two separate living areas, one being the media room with projector and surround sound. This area can be shut off from the rest of the house by the large custom made doors. Open planned kitchen, dining and main lounge room will allow everyone to have their own space.
Elegant in design the kitchen is a magnificent central piece to the home. A place to prepare anything from an entertainer's dinner to a quick bite in-between adventures during the day. Stainless steel oven, microwave and dishwasher makes simple work of everyday cooking and the granite stone bench tops with breakfast bar is perfect for the growing family. Sink overlooking nature, full splash backs, soft close drawers and overhead built in cupboards are just the little extras that make this space easy to be in.
All decked and railed with aluminium powder coated balustrade the balcony is built to provide an indoor/outdoor living experience that flows effortlessly from the kitchen thanks to the large stacker doors. The beautiful views of nature are the perfect place to unwind. Invite your family and friends to enjoy an outside BBQ and splash around in the outdoor sparkling pool or spa. Reading your favourite book in the gazebo, watching kids scream with delight splashing around in the pool, this home really is the perfect sanctuary.
The Granny flat also provides the perfect escape now that footy season is on. Featuring - great bar, 1 bedroom and its own bathroom. Be prepared the boys won't want to go home. Or if you have guests that stay for any great length of time this is an ideal space for them to enjoy.
The Life of the Champion is complete with a powered shed, complete with 4 m doors, mezzanine floor and 140 sqm in size, there is plenty of work space for anyone who likes to spend time tinkering on projects. Plenty of room for the dirt bikes, quad bikes, the big boat, the Bobcat you name it....
Other champion features include:
- Large home approx. 400 sqm under roof with neutral tones which will allow for any style of designer furniture
- Polished Porcelain tiled floors to most living & with quality carpets to all bedrooms and media room
- Top quality granite is featured in the kitchen and bar. The design and construction won the HIA Kitchen of the Year Awards. With self-closing drawers and electric shutters to hide the accessories
- The home office has so much space to run your home business or to ensure every child has its own work station
- Fully air-conditioned - either ducted in some areas whilst otherwise have the spilt system air-conditioning.
- A skilfully designed laundry with ample cupboard space and with an ironing board that neatly folds out. Also the laundry shoot from upstairs saves you time and effort for the busy family
- Rainwater tanks - 210, 000 L plus town water
- 5 KW Solar power plus 300 L solar hot water system
- Storage abounds both inside and out
- Positioned carefully on the block so as not to disturb the natural contours of the land and to utilise the wind to either cool the home or keep it warm in winter with its double insulation and fully insulated walls allowing for comfort all year round
- Solidly constructed home, granny flat and shed with carefully placed windows to absorb the natural light. The Home structure is core filled built and contains treated timber, insulation in the roof, its vacuum ducted internally and has termi mesh. It just shows everything has been thought of
- The gardens have been selectively planted with natives and an orchard comprising of mangoes, lemon, lime, orange, bananas, avocados, mulberries, lychees, star fruit and more will allow seasonal harvesting
Why make Eversleigh Hills Estate your first choice in Suburbs?
Eversleigh Hills Estate offers residents a relaxed lifestyle with lots of open space. The owners tell me that there are too many things about this property they will miss. Luxurious, comfortable, peaceful and just a short drive to the City Gates, you can have the convenience of schools, medical and shopping centres whilst loving the amazing open spaces. Champion Court is truly the complete package. Call Property Consultant Leanne Druery today to arrange your private inspection.
Last updated: 05:34AM on Dec 6th 2017