House for sale
20 Cheltenham Street,
Bennett Springs, WA
7 3 6
Offers above $1,900,000
POT OF GOLD - 5.5 ACRES!!One-of-a-kind investment opportunity in high-growth location:
Jump at this rare opportunity to secure a one-of-a-kind parcel of land with two existing dwellings that's ideally located in a high-growth area and just moments away from established and proposed housing estates and an easy 30-minute commute to Perth CBD.
- 2.23 hectares (5.5 acres) zoned general rural with future rezoning potential
- Four-bedroom, two-bathroom main dwelling features solid full-brick construction
- Main dwelling with open-plan living/dining plus sunken family room and formal lounge
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite; built-in robes to three extra beds
- Double garage with roller doors( 8m x 8m) plus additional single garage (9m x 3m) as well as an air conditioned workshop (6.5m x 12m)
- Water tank for workshop
- Additional 3 water tanks
- 2 Wood sheds
- Rainwater tanks
- Second colonial cedar cabin with concrete floors
- Formal lounge and dining room
- Basic kitchen
- Family room
- 3 bedrooms (or 2 plus study)
- Semi-ensuite to master
- 2 wcs
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Wrap-around verandah
- 3 carports
- 6m x 3m garage
- Solar hot water system
- Rain water tank
Live in the well-presented full-brick main dwelling and rent out the three-bedroom cedar cabin for extra revenue - or take advantage of this high-growth location and at a later stage apply for rezoning to suit a range of lucrative redevelopment opportunities (subject to WAPC approval).
The four-bedroom main residence will easily accommodate your growing family with an open-plan living/dining area with slow-combustion wood fireplace, plus sunken family room with bar, formal lounge/dining room, and central kitchen with breakfast bar.
The generous master bedroom features a walk-in robe and ensuite; there are built-in robes to the good sized second, third and fourth bedrooms and an entertainer's patio offers additional alfresco living space.
The separate three-bedroom cedar cabin with ducted evaporative air conditioning and wrap-around verandah suits a renter, your in-laws or put it on AirBnB.
Call Peyal Jayatilaka on 0412 244 868 or Lisa Frances on 0412 244866 at Sell Lease Property to organize your inspection today
Property Code: 4983
Last updated: 11:14AM on Aug 7th 2017