20 Eldridge Street,
SOLD by LJ HOOKER DURAL ... for more information call 9651 1566PRIVATE AND SPACIOUS FAMILY OASIS ON 1050m2
This stunningly renovated single level residence offering exceptional privacy, security and convenience is located on a level block in a quiet street within the catchment zone of Cherrybrook Technology High School.
- Spacious, functional living areas throughout offering a flexible floor plan
- Open plan meals adjoining the gourmet kitchen with caesarstone bench tops
- Quality stainless steel appliances, induction cooktop plus oven and high raked ceilings
- Large "sunken" rumpus / theatre room
- Both bathrooms have been renovated showcasing quality finishes
- Enjoy the bright northerly aspect from the in-ground pool, spa and alfresco entertaining area
- Private, secure and fully fenced level yard for the kids and / or pets
- Side access and plenty of off street parking
- All within close proximity to local schools, shops and easy access to the upcoming Norwest Rail Line and Cherrybrook Train Station
Having been tastefully renovated the residence captures the essence of a sophisticated family home tailored for both comfort and convenience. Expect to be impressed!!
We offer a combined 80 years of experience in Residential / Rural / Commercial Sales and Property Management.
LJ Hooker Dural's extensive knowledge of Real Estate and innovative approach to selling and leasing works in all market conditions... and the results speak for themselves.
The franchise has been the top sales office in the LJ Hooker Northern Region on many occasions and remains consistently in the top 20 per cent of sales performers nationally.
4 bedrooms - Master with built in robe and renovated ensuite, Stunning kitchen with large benchtops and cupboard space, Sunken formal lounge with gas fireplace and separate dining, Meals / family room off the kitchen, Spacious rumpus / theatre room
Grounds and Garaging:
Large undercover paved entertaining are, Private and fully fenced child and pet friendly yard, Level grassed area in backyard, Established low maintenance gardens, Wide gated side access, Double car garage with remote control doors, Plenty of off street parking (room for a boat, trailer or caravan)
Quiet and convenient location, Short distance to a number of quality schools (including Cherrybrook Technology, Oakhill College and Samuel Gilbert Public), Short walk to local and M2 City buses, Short drive to Cherrybrook shops, Round Corner shops, Oakhill Drive Village and Castle Towers, Close proximity to the upcoming Cherrybrook Train Station, Easy access to motorways and Norwest Business Park
Special Features / Construction:
Brick Veneer and Tiled roof residence, New Carpet in the bedrooms, lounge and rumpus rooms, Light filled renovated kitchen, Renovated bathrooms, Reverse cycle air conditioning, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms